Epic Perfect World

making character

Offline JordanD

• Beginner
Hi i just downloaded the game and when i signed into it i got to the character selection screen. Of course since im new i havent got any characters, but the problem is the screen not letting me see everything, and one of the things i cant see is create a character, hence also not being able to click on it. Anyone know whats going on?

Tali

Open up the launcher, which is located within the launcher folder in the EPW folder.
Once opened, locate the "Graphics" option, which will be the last option following Website, Register, Support and Update.

In the graphic option, either choose to have the client windowed mode, or lower the resolution to fit your screen.
When you log in again, you should be able to see the options to create a character.  :-\

Offline JordanD

• Beginner
Open up the launcher, which is located within the launcher folder in the EPW folder.
Once opened, locate the "Graphics" option, which will be the last option following Website, Register, Support and Update.

In the graphic option, either choose to have the client windowed mode, or lower the resolution to fit your screen.
When you log in again, you should be able to see the options to create a character.  :-\

Thanks so much worked like a chawm ;D

Tali

Thanks so much worked like a chawm ;D

Happy gaming!  ;D

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
wELCOME TO epw.. tali is always nice.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Therras

• Papi.
wELCOME TO epw.. tali is always nice.
I agree with you