Epic Perfect World

Ares - The God of War

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Enter Ares's Domain and prove your worth!
Ares is a weekly event that you can complete once on a character to earn rewards!

Event Time
Every Saturday at 13:00 - 00:00 Server Time

How to participate and how it works
Head to Etherblade City and talk to Ancient Guardian (446, 875), take the ''Kill Ares: God of War'' quest.
After accepting the quest you will be teleported into a hallway, talk to the NPC to be teleported into the boss room.
Once you've been teleported into the same room as Ares you must stay alive and defeat him.
After Ares has been defeated, a NPC will spawn from which you will be able to claim your rewards!

Information about the event
  • The map where players fight Ares is a safezone.
  • Quest can only be done once but you can still teleport inside to help your friends or other players!
  • You must be level 150 to participate.
  • You must have 200 000 reputation and the title from this guide-line: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=58759.0

Reward

Epic Coin x50
Event Token x1
Perfect Element x3

Rotating Cog of Fate x1

OR

Warsong Waistband Inscription x1

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
love the event and the rewards...

but, think it may ruin the market with everyone spamming this event with multiple toons .. i got 10-15 toons to do this event with, that's like a cube neck each week, (say, i  sold the wristbands for cogs.. )

idc either way, i already have all my gears set .. but ijs.. the reward on this is too great considering players with multiple toons...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yeah...everyone with multiple toons just gonna grab the quest and easily get the cube and warsong stuff. Unless there is something else behind it lol o.o
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i remember this boss though xD after the first patch when aga made it. was so frkn hard to kill .. in the Ares's archo assult xD .. was fun.. .
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Well i enjoy that this event was add'd  :D  - really helps the players that cant duo- log  and such.  Hey! there's a + for some of  us Cube and Fate; Belt' and Neck' price's will go down on WC sale's - hopefully in about a week  :)) :P

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Well i enjoy that this event was add'd  :D  - really helps the players that cant duo- log  and such.  Hey! there's a + for some of  us Cube and Fate; Belt' and Neck' price's will go down on WC sale's - hopefully in about a week  :)) :P

i agree. i really need an Mdef Cube belt and a Pdef Warsong belt for my alt.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Is it that the squad which held aggro would be the only one who would have counted as 'killed' the boss? Or can the reward be taken as long as Ares is dead?

EDIT: Is it possible to change/ extend the timing? Most Asians (S'poreans, Malaysians, Indonesians etc) will have it at 11pm Saturday till 7am Sunday, which I am sure most reasonable people will agree is inconvenient.
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2013, 06:24 am by Lucky
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Is it that the squad which held aggro would be the only one who would have counted as 'killed' the boss? Or can the reward be taken as long as Ares is dead?

EDIT: Is it possible to change/ extend the timing? Most Asians (S'poreans, Malaysians, Indonesians etc) will have it at 11pm Saturday till 7am Sunday, which I am sure most reasonable people will agree is inconvenient.

if its automated couldn't it be split into 2 time frames on Saturday? I mean the times are fine for me but if it would make others able to attend wouldnt it be better to reach as much as the player base as possible. since its 1/3 of the day maybe even every 4 hours have it for 2 hours. so say 12am-2am then again at 6am-8am then 12pm-2pm etc.  just a thought since concerns of certain people being unable to attend are already coming up.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
im sorry for my mistake.

• The level requirement has been added to the guide at the FAQ section.

:-\

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Maybe my question was phrased badly and so no one answered it. Is it possible for one squad to KS another at this event such that the squad does not get the kill? If it is I can see some top facs staying in there killing it so only their members can get the drops.
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Maybe my question was phrased badly and so no one answered it. Is it possible for one squad to KS another at this event such that the squad does not get the kill? If it is I can see some top facs staying in there killing it so only their members can get the drops.

That will be impossible.
The quest works like this
Accept Quest -> Get teleported to a new instace -> Hit the boss or no reward

:-\

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
Nice. Thanks for clarifying ET :) PK is disallowed there right?
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
good question  :rolleyes:
i think its a safezone...but we will see tomorrow.
GM's will be there to check if its PK or not. if it is we will change it to safezone.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
LolCrits Sage Assassin
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You should also limit it to one quest per acccount.
So it gets less abused.