Epic Perfect World

Epic PW iPhone App!

Offline ShuLei

• Beginner
Hi! I have been trying for 2 hours to get the app to work on my iPhone, when a guy in my faction told me it doesn't work for iPhones.   

:'(

Will you ever make an app for iPhone's aswell? I would a faster way to vote for cubi on my iPhone, and a app with additional features would be even more awesome! This is more a question that a suggestion, I'm sure someone else already posted this, but I'm to lazy to go look for it :).
If you think you can, you probably can. If you think you can't, you're probaly right.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Sorry to steal the thread but, when the hell did epic get an app?

Offline Ryan Rems

• I'm Nab
  • Danger from Every Angle

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
im not developing for the iPhone yet :/
i got vacations after i finished it or Androids and now im catching up on with Agatio for new stuff for the server, as u all noticed there r a lot of new things beeing mentioned and added every week.

maybe some day later i'll start it for the iPhone.
Sorry though  :sad:

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
im not developing for the iPhone yet :/
i got vacations after i finished it or Androids and now im catching up on with Agatio for new stuff for the server, as u all noticed there r a lot of new things beeing mentioned and added every week.

maybe some day later i'll start it for the iPhone.
Sorry though  :sad:

I'll start the iPhone app for you for the cost of a long walk on the beach at sunset, then you take me to a nice movie(We hug, kiss, full experience), then you take me to a fancy dinner. K?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
might not work that well for u...my wife would probably kill u...and me along the way... :rolleyes:

on a side note, u can start it if u want ;)
we dont own any privileges lol

Offline ShuLei

• Beginner
might not work that well for u...my wife would probably kill u...and me along the way... :rolleyes:

on a side note, u can start it if u want ;)
we dont own any privileges lol

Maybe we can start recruit someone for it? Just post it on main page and say 'we are looking for a coder 'blablabla' to code an app for iPhone' ?
If you think you can, you probably can. If you think you can't, you're probaly right.

Offline Callisto

NO WAY O_O u really made the APP? xD omg thats.. well... epic :)