• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it has been worse before...trust me lol
i remember banning 2 per day....
anywho, thanks for reporting it  :-\
although i dunno if we have rules agaisnt buying accounts on other servers...gotta discuss it with Agatio.

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Thanks much for the quick response. I hate seeing it.

dickroman

So isnt selling bannable tooo... Cuz this looks also like u selling it

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Absolutely not, he asked me if I still played PWI, I said yes, he asked me what characters and lvls and my gear and gold and such. I told him. he then asked to buy it. and thats when i posted. I have way too much money wrapped up in that game to even think of selling my account.

dickroman

Was just saying how SS looks...

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
my question is why ur at starter town if ur 145+. looks like ur spawn killing bunny's so new players can't.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
my question is why ur at starter town if ur 145+. looks like ur spawn killing bunny's so new players can't.

It does appear that way. I remember when I 1st started there was a seeker doing that fire array skill and none of us new players could get the kills to move forward. Not cool.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop

It does appear that way. I remember when I 1st started there was a seeker doing that fire array skill and none of us new players could get the kills to move forward. Not cool.
Agreed.

dorothyerika

I dont get why people want to buy epw accounts,its not hard to get to 150 and r8 gear (just need to donate <3)
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013, 08:35 pm by Tali

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

It looks that way, but it can also be that they are looking for a new member, or even recruiting newbies to their faction.  I know that I've gone to the starter area to help recruit and help newbies because sometimes the "follow the arrows" advice doesn't always register in folks' mind.

I dont get why people want to buy epw accounts,its not hard to get to 150 and r8 gear (just need to donate <3)

You don't even need to donate per se either.  You get enough epic coins a day from bh's, divines, and other places that you can get enough EC to get r8 quickly.  If you want it instantaneously, that's another story.  Remember though...the human race gets off on instant gratification, which includes not lifting a finger if they can help it.

I'm surprised this guy even asked if you were selling your account--you have no class over level 91--I'd think that he'd want a level 101+ account for...well, obvious reasons.  I gotta say though...

How the hell do you have over 300 mil and 100 gold?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Tali

Whew, modified instead of replied, sorry.

I believe this is actually about people trying to buy PWI accounts, as evident in the level of his characters and the mention of the HT server.  :-\

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

I believe this is actually about people trying to buy PWI accounts, as evident in the level of his characters and the mention of the HT server.  :-\

if only i had an account in HT server :(
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

dorothyerika

I know but some people want to buy 150 characters here

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
It looks that way, but it can also be that they are looking for a new member, or even recruiting newbies to their faction.  I know that I've gone to the starter area to help recruit and help newbies because sometimes the "follow the arrows" advice doesn't always register in folks' mind.
U can obviously see he killed a bunny since he is in attack mode (flashing red on the UI around your face preview). Not trying to keep the main post off-topic but if u camp starter town to get new members I call that bad/desperate recruitment. :P