Epic Perfect World

Deleting a character.

Offline kyoken12

This might be a stupid question but how do you delete a character you don't want cause i dont see the delete button anywhere?

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

Under create there is a delete button, select the character you wish to delete then click that button. That character will go into meditation mode for 7 days then it will be deleted.

Offline kyoken12

Under create there is a delete button, select the character you wish to delete then click that button. That character will go into meditation mode for 7 days then it will be deleted.
this is how it looks to me right now.

Offline kyoken12

guess ill mess around with the setting for the time being.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Um, that means you don't have any characters on that account. So unless you're trying to delete your account I guess I'm lost. o.0

Or it could be your screen size is messed up? If some of it is cut off I suggest making any random toon real quick and going into the game to play with your screen resolution in the settings tab. Try going full screen or use preference and just make it a size that fits.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
^^ yea

or

just a guess, it might have something to do with your screen resolution and Game Display settings. used to have kinda  same prob with a different game. video card requirements etc.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline kyoken12

Um, that means you don't have any characters on that account. So unless you're trying to delete your account I guess I'm lost. o.0

Or it could be your screen size is messed up? If some of it is cut off I suggest making any random toon real quick and going into the game to play with your screen resolution in the settings tab. Try going full screen or use preference and just make it a size that fits.
that is any alt account i use for back up.

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Like Coffee said, most likely your screen resolution. Unless your main account has the ability to delete. Check your screen res and change it in the settings on the launcher if that is the case. Your monitor should have a button that brings up a menu that says the res on it.
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..