See and many more time That I could not get cause to far up in chat
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
if i was a GM i'd ignore him completely. people need to understand that the GM's don't do this for a job, and they have personal lives. if i pm a gm and get no response, i just search/post something on the forums. not make a dookie in my diaper and cry cause i threw my binky on the floor

Tali

Just my opinion, but don't start talking shit about GMs and then expect them to help you. Talk about burning bridges...

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
Just my opinion, but don't start talking shit about GMs and then expect them to help you. Talk about burning bridges...
sorry, just had too :monkey-37:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
FYI, when looking up the song, remember the "G" in "bridges" :monkey-50:

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

+1

And I'm almost positive that it states somewhere on this forum to check the GM list, then pm one that is online..
Not cry for one to help you in WC. I'm sure they purposely ignore those.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
they do ignore em. i've seen watchtower WC "why can't you pm me?"

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Besides, we have those trashtalkers in WC all the time anyway. If anyone is so dumb that gets butthurt if a GM doesn't respond to him/her immediately I'd suggest uninstall as an option. I have tried to reach GM for faction DT event for a while now but since they have other things to do I just wait when one answers, as simple as that.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
We do answer pms or pm people from world chat, but personally when I see someone spamming to pm them then talking trash or bashing GMs cause we didn't get to them instantly is annoying. We do still answer them eventually, or a tleast I do but people seem to forget the amount of PMs and GM button spam we get in game. Sometimes we just can't answer everyone instantly. :c

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
some people forget that GM's are GM's not Customer Service. then go wild on WC LOL

:P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

rainlu

So why the heck do you complain about wc then ,shits going on in wc but it's the part of it.But i aggree on that the best.way to contact gm about stuff like donation is through email since you can now have nonstop access to the internet for almost free and ofcourse understand that gm doesn't have to stay 24/7 ingame ffs.You don't really earn that much to be able to do such thing especially in time like this.

Offline Jynn

Not sure what bugs me more... the dude bitching... or the only time MuffDiver hits the forums is to bitch about something...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline ShroomBR

• Potatoes United
  • Vc e br!?
Not sure what bugs me more... the dude bitching... or the only time MuffDiver hits the forums is to bitch about something...
+1

Cupcake<3