Epic Perfect World

[March] Ms. EpicPW Contest - FINALS

Offline Elu

Acey please use that post to post your screenshot just modify your message.

Also, this isn't a discussion thread. EVERYONE had good screenshots. Like I said it was a tough decision. The top 8 were picked like this.

Me and AngeLica each made a top 10 list. Players that were on both lists were considered for the top 8. We then had a discussion about why we picked who we picked and our ratings. Elu, you were on 1 list but not the other, that means that you wernt eligeble for the top 8. We were also considering giving all participants a small reward for participating in the first one, but after this I dont know if that will happen.

I still don't hear specific reasons, what are the criteria for selecting people? The ones GM's like most? Seems like that. Now I clearly see MageTank's point of view. I was hoping it wouldn't be like that, but oh well.
-Retired-

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Our decisions wern't biased. I already explained how we judged. I also said that thread wasn't for discussion so I moved your post.

And you want to hear what was judged I guess.

Angelica judged you in her top 10. I did not. And I'll tell you why.

Romantic Objective: Gorgeous spot, nice that your kissing, sunlight adds a nice touch, your both wearing black fashion which makes it look like your 1 body. I can't see your body and his body, the 2 blending together didnt sit well with me.

Battle Objective: Nice indeed. The 2 firebirds attack with the orange rings around your fist and the orange/red wings. Was my favorite of your screenshots.

Beach Objective:Nice location, dont like the glare from the sun, the emote is nice, the black fashion dosn't look that good with your pale skin (and I have nothing against pale skin) in my opinion black fashion and pale skin dont sit well with me :(

Character looks: nice hair and lips matching, didn't like the skin color too much with the fashion you choose in all of your screenshots. cute face

What I think: If you participate try using lighter - medium color fashions such as light blues, reds, pinks, etc... if there is another couple round I suggestion using different matching colors, you wear a nice red dress and he wears a red top with black pants or something to that effect.

P.S. I know you and you know me in game, so I obviously didn't base any of my judging on biasim. So I would ask nicely that you don't throw accusations like that just because you didn't make the finals :(
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2012, 08:32 pm by Zapp

Offline Elu

Thank you, that's what I wanted to hear. Sorry for the accusation, I'm just stressed lately so a bit edgy with stuff and thought I had really good chances of getting this contest right. >_<
-Retired-