Epic Perfect World

New mount?

Offline Sketchead

also there seems to be a lady coming out of its chest I dont know if anyone else noticed ???.... anyone? 

Tali

also there seems to be a lady coming out of its chest I dont know if anyone else noticed ???.... anyone?

Oh god, can't unsee

Offline Callisto

How about this :P
thats actually damn cute <.<

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...

Awwwww so damn cute I hope we get this and hope it dnt go into the boutique

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Rayquaza Mount or GTFO

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Tali

Too much cute. This post gave me diabetes.

Rayquaza Mount or GTFO
I approve.
Recolour of the dragon mounts asap pls.  :-X

Offline Criptanite

Its a shame Senlyn went down..that mount never appealed to me when i played there
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Ok i will make this understandable to you guys. yes, new mounts are fun. Any mount that wasn't made for Element client(standard) will have to undergo work so it looks right and even rides right(this takes a bit of time).Even tho FW runs on Element client its a newer as i would call unstable version of EC. if u think im wrong try to play a PC-only game on a original X-Box. Things will always have to be made to work on a PS and this takes work please be patient as Agatio probably either doesn't want to do this or is working on it along with other things.  ;)
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
must you even ask this question when people are asking for more fashion O.o ?

Screw mounts, I want new fashion!

And by new fashion, I mean less flaming male fashion and more...non-flaming male fashion, I main a male archer, ffs!  I want him to look good!

Oh...wrong thread, sorry!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Callisto

Too much cute. This post gave me diabetes.

for some reason, i knew u'd say that, Tali :P

The Bunny and that other horse/lady thing been available in various private servers, so there must be a file for the elementclient somewhere in the big WWW

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
The Bunny and that other horse/lady thing been available in various private servers, so there must be a file for the elementclient somewhere in the big WWW
Yes the file is available for everyone to use but it still has to be edited to work as it is still coded for forsaken world. If u think a private server will just give away its fixed files you are very very wrong. that's like giving missile codes to foreign country's or better yet giving the chemical code to make neutron bombs to a terrorist group.

Offline Callisto

Yes the file is available for everyone to use but it still has to be edited to work as it is still coded for forsaken world. If u think a private server will just give away its fixed files you are very very wrong. that's like giving missile codes to foreign country's or better yet giving the chemical code to make neutron bombs to a terrorist group.

lmao yea ure probably right :)  didnt know its from forsaken world tho, so that means u can basically implement any mount from any game? o.O sry ive to ask like that, im a total nub when it comes to file editing and stuff

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
lmao yea ure probably right :)  didnt know its from forsaken world tho, so that means u can basically implement any mount from any game? o.O sry ive to ask like that, im a total nub when it comes to file editing and stuff
In a way actually we could use any games mounts if Agatio knew how to use blender then rework the blender files to work as .ski files and  give them register-able movement. but that's asking way too much.
As for forsaken world it runs off of a similar yet different version of the elementclient.exe  lets say i threw in a horse from FW into pw it would probably look like a blob i would have to edit the files to say head goes here tale goes there etc. hope that helps a bit. Also if he threw it straight into game and u mounted it you would be laying down on it sideways with ur legs spread wide as i have already tested that myself early on in my PW days.( looks funny as hell)

Offline Callisto

i see i see..  way harder than i thought.. thx for explaining (: