just go to the bathroom and fap like everyone else snuggums

need more fap material....

send nudes plz
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
 :rolleyes:

Yah noticed  that Tali and  Shin  gone to overborad  with they own  chat here.
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

need more fap material....

send nudes plz

just Google studmuffin penor and i'm sure something will come up <3

:rolleyes:

Yah noticed  that Tali and  Shin  gone to overborad  with they own  chat here.

yeah but no worries I think every one came to the conclusion that no one faction can be perfect simply because people want different things out of the game and because *SPOILER ALERT* no ones perfect

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

2. Drama..... while most of us would agree that drama within the faction is bad I would be bold enough to say that drama with other faction's isn't bad. think about it... how much more exciting is the game when you pk against people that just drive you crazy or that you just generally dislike.

Just this ^^

Too fun trolling and causing stuff with other factions. This game would be extremely boring without factions causing drama with each.  >:D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The "perfect" faction for me:

1) Chatty.  I can understand that some times of the day will be quieter than others, but if it gets too quiet anytime I'm on, I won't want to stick around long.  Hell, my faction gets really quiet some times and I get antsy.  And that would be when I'm more active on world chat. :P

2) No inside drama.  PK/TW drama between factions is okay (to a certain point).  Rivalry's a good thing.  When there's rivalry INSIDE faction, I tend to worry.  There is enough drama in my real life home, don't want it in my in-game home either.

3) Chicken. Lots of chicken.  Ketchup and hot sauce is good too.

There is no such thing as a "perfect faction"; just perfect by your standards.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
Just this ^^

Too fun trolling and causing stuff with other factions. This game would be extremely boring without factions causing drama with each.  >:D

huehuehuehuehue?

The "perfect" faction for me:

1) Chatty.  I can understand that some times of the day will be quieter than others, but if it gets too quiet anytime I'm on, I won't want to stick around long.  Hell, my faction gets really quiet some times and I get antsy.  And that would be when I'm more active on world chat. :P

2) No inside drama.  PK/TW drama between factions is okay (to a certain point).  Rivalry's a good thing.  When there's rivalry INSIDE faction, I tend to worry.  There is enough drama in my real life home, don't want it in my in-game home either.

3) Chicken. Lots of chicken.  Ketchup and hot sauce is good too.

There is no such thing as a "perfect faction"; just perfect by your standards.

+1