Epic Perfect World

Territory War Trainning Grounds !

Offline Consist

• Old Player
?
It was, we are using TW map for CtF (thou now it will be changed) where factions fight against each other, so if there are any two factions ready and willing to do it, I see no problems - just need to pm GM/arrange it somehow with us.

So it will be implemented in the next patch?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
So it will be implemented in the next patch?

It was implemented already - as I said, we have been doing CtF event on TW map for a while already, where 2 factions were taking part and were fighting against each other.
With new patch location of CtF will be changed cause TW map was too big.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
It was implemented already - as I said, we have been doing CtF event on TW map for a while already, where 2 factions were taking part and were fighting against each other.
With new patch location of CtF will be changed cause TW map was too big.

Where the instance NPC for this :o

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Where the instance NPC for this :o

We are spawning it in GM arena.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
They DID do it a few times, actually.

NoHomo and Oblivion got one back when they first came out with this idea. Was fun, I think they should do more of these. It's a good chance for factions to practice everything.
I thought so, I recall talking to some Oblivion folks about it xD

Robbert

Thats right guys we are now opening Territory War area for trainning purpposes.

For your faction to train just contact any online GM and he or she will take care of the preparations.

Below we will post some rules to be followed to use this trainning area.

• Only up to 2 Factions are able to train at the same time. This means that 1 or 2 Factions maximum can be inside this map at the same time.
  • The time inside for each Faction is of 2 hours. If the Faction inside decides to exit just contact the GM online to go end with the process. This applies for 1 or 2 Factions, if there are 2 Factions that wish to train against each other the time will still be of 2hours, we will NOT increase it to 4hours.

Some informations regarding this area:
  • Towers do not work.
  • Catapults do not work.
  • There are no crystals. (We are currently working on something similar to a killable crystal so you guys can experience it as it was a real TW to actually train it well)
ok so if there are no catapults, nor towers or crystals, what's left from the tw experience? it'll be just mass pk in tw instance, adding tw features would be good

*NOTE: This topic is subject to changes, so keep an eye on this to stay updated.