Epic Perfect World

Multi Client

Offline MaLLe

• Hey!
Well was looking throug the rulse and about the multi client, i love that its allowed but just got a question, can u have 4 accaunts one just if u want to buff ur self for when lets say u want to farm and such?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You can have all the accounts you want online, as long as your computer dont crash with them you should be fine

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I know someone who has 4 for that purpose.  I have been contemplating a 3rd account for a cleric myself.

You just can't have more than 2 in a farming instance. (And only 1 in certain events/TW)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
yup yup far as i know you can have as many as you like. one player actually logged in like 16 toons at once and was walken around with them all forming a line was pretty funny :o

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
6 accounts if u PC can handle it  ;), as long as u don't Multi client during TW and PK i think its ok. :)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline MaLLe

• Hey!
now thats is awesome! dunno if it can handle 6 accaunts but it can handle 4 xD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You just can't have more than 2 in a farming instance. (And only 1 in certain events/TW)
Probably rule wasn't clear enough. You can have unlimited amount of accounts in instance, but you cannot have more than 2 in farming spot (on the world map). That rule has been corrected to avoid confusion.

Offline MaLLe

• Hey!
I clearly understand the rules, but like i said i only want to use the other accaunts to buff my self, and i usaly logg them out after till i need buffs again^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Probably rule wasn't clear enough. You can have unlimited amount of accounts in instance, but you cannot have more than 2 in farming spot (on the world map). That rule has been corrected to avoid confusion.

Yeah, I did misread it.  So that would explain why people can literally solo GV.  Thanks for the clarification.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It was made so people won't abuse farming areas on the world map and take best places with their 2341233 alts, make lag and so on...

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
It was made so people won't abuse farming areas on the world map and take best places with their 2341233 alts, make lag and so on...

:monkey-16: are you using HAL for a computer?  :monkey-16:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i only dual client since its all my PC can handle..
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x