Epic Perfect World

imma New here i need help with assassin :)

Offline koli2007

hey guys i'm new to assassin ... so i need a build suggestion like ( stats point ) how i increase them to hit hard as assassin ... i read some builds and ppl say i put 4 dex and 1 str .... and other say u need 3 dex - 1 vit - 1str .... that makes me confused ...

another thing what the best end game armor and wep for assassin to get

thx

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
*coughs coughs* It's all into magic and you use arcane armor with a poleaxe *coughs coughs*  :normal-37:

trollface.jpg

Offline koli2007

*coughs coughs* It's all into magic and you use arcane armor with a poleaxe *coughs coughs*  :normal-37:

trollface.jpg

magic ? and what poleaxe i should use daggers ?

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
4 dex 1 str per level is about ideal. you use daggers and light armor.

Offline reikokitty

4 dex 1 str and use dragon gears for the interval bonus otherwise R9 or R8 are decent, though very expensive EC wise just stick with the 4 dex 1 str and dont forget to use only daggers or a bow for a weapon, claws arent available for fishes. Dont listen to the silly pants who said magic and a whackem axe.

Offline koli2007

4 dex 1 str and use dragon gears for the interval bonus otherwise R9 or R8 are decent, though very expensive EC wise just stick with the 4 dex 1 str and dont forget to use only daggers or a bow for a weapon, claws arent available for fishes. Dont listen to the silly pants who said magic and a whackem axe.

any idea how i get r8 and r9 gears ... sry for asking alot kinda new :)

Offline Therras

• Papi.
hey guys i'm new to assassin ... so i need a build suggestion like ( stats point ) how i increase them to hit hard as assassin ... i read some builds and ppl say i put 4 dex and 1 str .... and other say u need 3 dex - 1 vit - 1str .... that makes me confused ...

another thing what the best end game armor and wep for assassin to get

thx
Just stealth spark bro, you should be fine

Offline XxCuteexX

boy your not new