Epic Perfect World

Increase cloak evasion?

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
should all cloaks be given an extra 1000 to evasion? or maybe add a stone that gives evasion +1%, or an evasion +10% for a full set bonus (like 2 pieces would be the atk int - and mag atk+, 3: atk level +. 4: def lvl +, 5: evasion+/maybe phys def + X for magic classes?)
as a sin, my dodge is less than half my accuracy. i'm not saying it should be more than accuracy, but it seems very low. most of my pvp fights are 50/50 cause i know how to play the classes.
i'm just wondering if other people feel their evasion is lower than it should be. leave your thoughts.

Offline Zaboteur

a higher evasion stone would be awsome in my mind lol id use it, and maybe some extra items such as rings with eva +30% or 50% on the physy rings, theres a set of gold rings i have in my inventory TT90 ring of the starry night its gives 30% evade each but its mag class sadly as a ring.. and theres also a belt and neck peice with 10% each but also magic class, but yea i think evade for a sin should be upgraded or id like a stronger stone then the soulgem in evade, i want to see someone put a full rack of evade in there armor and actually have it balance the oposite then all vit stones and still work efficiently compared.. all i see are vit stones on everyone, theres no differential in gear sharding options, wish we had dex and str and mag stones when put into armor not just the wepon.. , now that would bring some intensity to the game and interesting playability for everyone. noone can say that any one class would be too OP becuase EVERYONE has a stone for them. so inevitably the way YOU shard, is totally up to you, regardless if u get stomped and think that the other person is way OP becuase yu had the same opertunity for your class.

and if you think about pure life,, only having just +20 vit stones gives the barb the upper hand totally considering charm respectively and time it takes to drain HP of one such player. 
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2013, 08:14 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Zaboteur

i guess noone else cares since this post has been un awsered, gues me and you are the only ones who care about any other ways of playing other than vit+20 lol

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
So lemme get this straight.

You want sins to have MORE evasion when they have skills that can even evade MAGIC?

*** that noise.

I think with your "put str, dex, magic stones in game" suggestion is trying to tell me that you wanna *** up the balance that the game has.  And don't say that it isn't balanced because there's more balance on this server than on PWI, just saying.  You'll have the same issue--sins/archers putting dex stones in gear, having capped base crit, magic classes putting magic stones in and hitting sins for 436209572037402370234732502834 damage (I mean, shit, they hit for 500k+ at times given the right conditions) and full str seekers...oh god, full str seekers...

And instead of having +20 vit stones, they'll have these stones in.  I dunno, I'll take the vit stones over anything that can elevate damage to infinity.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013, 10:40 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
No if you want evasion put the stones in that are in the shop instead of vit stones.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
So lemme get this straight.

You want sins to have MORE evasion when they have skills that can even evade MAGIC?

*** that noise.

I think with your "put str, dex, magic stones in game" suggestion is trying to tell me that you wanna *** up the balance that the game has.  And don't say that it isn't balanced because there's more balance on this server than on PWI, just saying.  You'll have the same issue--sins/archers putting dex stones in gear, having capped base crit, magic classes putting magic stones in and hitting sins for 436209572037402370234732502834 damage (I mean, shit, they hit for 500k+ at times given the right conditions) and full str seekers...oh god, full str seekers...

And instead of having +20 vit stones, they'll have these stones in.  I dunno, I'll take the vit stones over anything that can elevate damage to infinity.

woah dude, calm your nuts. i was just trying to get everyones input on the idea, not get anyones panties in a knot

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
woah dude, calm your nuts. i was just trying to get everyones input on the idea, not get anyones panties in a knot

My boobs are calm, tyvm. 

I was actually pointing to Zab's idea in that wall of text he posted about dex/str/mag stones adding on their respective stats on armor.  Which is a bad idea for balance reasons.

As for your initial idea, stones would probably throw balance off a bit.  Because then you'll have people qqing about sins' evasion being a pain without focused mind.  Can't make everyone happy. 

I play a sin as well, and I haven't noticed much in the way of my evasion being too low or anything.  With my archer, I don't worry too much about it since I can buff myself and get more.  And if I want more evasion, there are the evasion stones; you'd just have to sacrifice a lot of HP for them.

Stay Classy.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
think the game is balanced as it is.. but if ever it does happen, i would build a super squishy pure STR barb. :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Tali

In terms of shards,

I wear magic defense shards in some of my gear.
I'd love some higher tier ones.

Offline Zaboteur

As for your initial idea, stones would probably throw balance off a bit.  Because then you'll have people qqing about sins' evasion being a pain without focused mind.  Can't make everyone happy. 

as if they dont QQ about everything about a sin so far since pwi has even been here? ... lol   

take out aps for one.. lol  as if it even mattered.. vs a wiz u cant even get a second swing off before he teles from the stupid morai skill.. so 5 ap not a problem here to begin with.. pfft by the time u use your second shadow teleport hes got another tele commin up waisted skills.. unbalanced there already...

how bout the BM doesnt have to lose dex  to wear 5ap base becuase they are heavy in gear already and dont even have to add dex becuase they already have it for there fists ...yet a sin does for the heavy and WAY TOO MUCH to even bother thats 7k damage base lost just being 3.33 base. dont even... <and not even be 5 ap base only 3.33 unles r8r witch is fail even trying to get and a huge waist of ec getting the exact perfect stats to even get the aps... yet both having masteris in each's own weaponry and the bm is now doing 2x the damage of a sin non spark vs non spark, no buffs, explain that also.. . so now all a bm has to do, <including an archer>, i dont care how frigin good u are, niether have to even spark to take down a sin all they do is occult once after ur skill wears and ur dun. they just 5 ap u to death in occult heck they coulda dun that before too! imagine!, do that with the sin on one of the other classes now?.., forget about it, your to damn slow .... oh an  they got tuns  of skils to get out of it..  "AD" OMG HOW BOUT THAT! so 5 aps dont even matter here either..  sins damage loss is retarded not being the normal as it was made to be....using pure dex and yet we STILL cant even take down a barb in tiger before the charm ticks unless hes ganked.. go figure, your not fast enough... but sins are sooo OP. thats what you did to the sin... its weak and pathetic now, shuldnt even be called an Assasin. truely ruined the meaning of the name it was even givin. some people just dont think things threw far enough....  yet yall wanna dig threw what someone says to look what you think is bad... it aint bad, learn the class theres a counter action for every action, but no.. yall made the sin a pansy now by QQin about it. now it aint even worth using one only to farm with. pk vs anything other than another sin is useless.. and i got the same damn gear as every other damn sin in here so dont even go sayin im noob about it becuase i got either 2 builds.. pure dex or 5 aps with 2 heavy peices.. theres no different then the 2 used period..those are our choices on this server, or r8 wich i also got so dont even talk it.. yall got the same damn armor, difference is im talkin real pk  like it should be.. not pot after pot after pot just to win over any other jobs like i see most all sins have to do now and i see NOONE else use anything but AD, if so.. why couldnt you use AD before, it works for EVERYTHING.... and yall call it balanced, but yall just want it to easy for your class. and dont even turn  that around on me to say i want it easy becuase.. no, it was fine before IN MY EYES, even tho i KNOW your gunna say its fine in YOUR eyes now. 

dont really care now but,, just sayin.  theres a tun more noone even looked at that i can see without even  thinking about it a second time, how even taking that out was just to apease the the crowd. and thats all it was..

but the class will forever be ruined as it was intended to be.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2013, 04:50 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Jeebus cripes, man...do you come with a TL;DR button?

Tali, do you have some eye drops?  Dried my damn eyeballs out trying to read that.

But what I got out of that was sins are ruined on this server because they can no longer be 5.0 base unless they went r8r (thought a sin could be 5.0 base if they went HA/LA mix, but lose out on damage, crit, and all that good stuff that a pure dex sin has), something about BM's (coulda sworn they have to go HA/LA mix to have that same APS), and you're mad at wizzies for using their morai skills/Distance shrink to kite away from melees. 

I THINK I got it.

BTW, my sin is used purely for farming purposes, she's 4.0 sparked, and does a DAMN good job at what I built her for.  So NYEH!

Stay Classy.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
oh please you were the same exact way when pwi "nerfed" aps. All I saw in your post was you crying you couldn't kill 2 classes. Maybe if you put something else in your gear besides amber shards you would be fine. Yes I remember you talking shit on pwi because you put amber shards in your gear there too.

You say bms do not have to put dex in because they already need the dex for fists. You know that bms do not hit as hard as sins in the first place right? Sin's have a skill to freaking evade magic attacks name one other class in the game that can do that, and no sparks do not count. Sins have 2 teleport skills 2 speed buffs one of which allows them to resist any kind of movement debuff including stuns, Several stun skills, Capped crit rate when using power dash, 3 Skills to give them chi, Wolf emblem which increases their damage when critting, Can stealth anytime during a battle, A skill that allows them to evade every status effect in the game, and let's not count their damage output during just normal auto attack, yeah.... sins weren't imbalanced AT ALL now where they?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Tali

In terms of tideborns being OP/unbalanced...yes, it's obvious that they are.

World2 (the pay 2 play version) has completely redone the tideborn skillset.

Psychic:

Assassin:

But this doesn't mean that other classes are worthless compared to them.
Now, let's keep this topic civil, shall we?  :-\

(and no, there is no way we can get these skillsets, it's a different version from ours.)
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2013, 04:09 am by Tali

Tali

crap, double post. -snip-