Epic Perfect World

New Possible Fashion Location

Hello Agatio and other GMs,

I was wondering if the below screen shot location would be a possible good location for His and Hers fashion shops in Lost City? Anyone else think that would be a decent spot also? And if so, how hard would it be to have that implemented? Thanks for your time, SuperSmexy :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Will be added with the next patch since I like this idea.
SWEET! Thank you! You rock!  8) 8) 8)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Now only if Agatio would do this in all main city's.
What should be put into all main city's you ask? Here's my opinion...
1. Morai teleporter
2. Weapon/ Gear forges / Event Forge
3. Fashion / Seamstress / Makeover
4. Illusion Stone
5. Rank Officer
6. Matchmaker / Servant
7. R8 Reforges
8. Khoan The Survivor
9. Auctioneer
10. Faction Base Manager
11. Bounty Hunter
12. Martial Arts Master
13. Skill master's for all classes (optional since ppl could just port to there respective starter towns)
These are commonly used NPC's that when put in all town's could make the world map more pleasent. Since everybody wouldn't be clusterf***ed next to each other at Archo ........
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As far as I know...
1) Morai teleporter is in all main cities; I only know where plume's is--it's right across from the teleport pad type thingy.  Next to...I want to say cosmetic master, but I can't remember.
2) Those would be nice
3) Those are in main cities too, except the fashion forges, which one will at least be in Lost for next patch.
4) This would be nice too
5) Mmm...well, there's one in arch and 1 in 1k, I think that's fine since I never see anyone near the one in arch.
6) Eh, matchmaker can stay only in arch, I don't really notice many people around it
7) This would be nice; there is a huge crowd around this every day.
8) I have no idea what this dude does. 
9) There's one in every main city
10) There's one of these in every main city; I vaguely remember where the one in plume it (near the arena) and the one in Etherblade is on one of the ledges
11) YES. (This was eventually added on PWI)  Also, I checked the coordinates assistant, and they are apparently programmed in, just that the npc's themselves are missing.
12) Eh...I think there might be one of these in every city. I know there's one in Dreamweaver Port somewhere.  (Edit: just checked, there's at least one in Plume)
13) Not needed, as you said people could just port to their starter town (and heaven and hell for non-Morai/79 skills).  I never really see many people near skill trainers.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
Well na... Tah... Tah... Tah... One step at a tyme lmfao

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
well idc if there baby steps or giant leaps i just don't want to have to go to clutter city aka. archo to do things.
Also most ppl don't really know this but on wanmei Sanctuary is a Main city and i think it should have main city NPC's also.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
great ideas, hope it eases the green blob disease of Archo LOL
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Tali

well idc if there baby steps or giant leaps i just don't want to have to go to clutter city aka. archo to do things.
Also most ppl don't really know this but on wanmei Sanctuary is a Main city and i think it should have main city NPC's also.

There's a lot from w2i I've love to see here. Not sure about world2 working with a w2i client (the one we play) but maaan if it was possible I'd be soo happy (redone tb skills and houses pls).  :monkey-47:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
people are working on it there having issues giving players game time and etc.