Epic Perfect World

Bramble work in open map?

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Is there any chance to have Bramble work in open world and not just in instances??? Kinda sad how a veno's main buff is not applicable in open worlds. Or has it always been that way with bramble?

Angelica

Someone asked that earlier, I think it's like this cause Agatio would have to remove blue name with it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That's right, it's not possible without setting world map to full PvP, like in Nightscream Isle or Arena, which will never happen. Besides the buff itself is quite OP, there is no need for Venos to have it on all the time.

Tali

Is there any chance to have Bramble work in open world and not just in instances??? Kinda sad how a veno's main buff is not applicable in open worlds. Or has it always been that way with bramble?

It's friggin' OP.

200% reflect from bramble hood? That seems a bit unfair. 160% or 175% if you're demon if you're stacking bramble guard + blazing barrier, ouch. Unlike soul of vengeance, which barely does anything, bramble is waaaay too OP.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I thought it was always like that even on official servers.

But yeah, OP bramble is OP.  Just as OP as sins.

(inb4 sins r not op, blah blah blah)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline lkits

• Characters: Journyy
  • Faction: All i need is Ditzy
o_o that would be sooooo op, but funny to watch.... u can kill guards
<3 Brianna <3

Offline Zaboteur

I thought it was always like that even on official servers.

But yeah, OP bramble is OP.  Just as OP as sins.

anyone see a trend? all the OP  things got takin out for every class so far? no? u dont see that?

well.. how bouts we all puttem back and have a Balanced game like before! you put it all back... everyones all OP again.    fair enough?    awsome lets doit!  started with one class... leads to the rest...