• other minor changes

Offline Broniel

• Useless
  • WTF
  • Characters: Broniak / Vace / Heartattack
OMG ... My Psy buff r gone...

150 all class - BroniXX
Broniak / Vace / Heartattack
any news on when the big major patch is gonna be?

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Agatio think next patch you can buff mystic pets? They seem to die extremely fast on this server.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Out of curiosity, what are the "other minor changes"? Is that faction icon related or...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
instead of making everyone squishier could you guys try and make it harder to kill everyone? :sad:

Offline dannyj

• Beginner
Is it maintenance right now? Can't login.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
instead of making everyone squishier could you guys try and make it harder to kill everyone? :sad:

make it harder to kill everyone....? o.o *thinks of OP def barbs*
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Chire

Out of curiosity, what are the "other minor changes"? Is that faction icon related or...

Yeah, cause mystics dont hit hard enough, they need longer lasting pets who also hit hard. ;o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Jynn

Yeah, cause mystics dont hit hard enough, they need longer lasting pets who also hit hard. ;o
Chihyu hits for 1k, if it's lucky. Salvation will randomly put it's shield on it's attacker. Mistress does OK damage to HA, but it's only use is the  silence, imo. Cragglord is alright, but he's a two sparker, so, he should be.

Logic es flawed.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Thnx Agatio,
Your'e patch's are great. I myself am 26 ( slightly older than you) and have a Degree in Info Tech.
Yet i always find myself on the other side of gaming. :rolleyes: 2 years of babysitting and editing would make me suicidal. So keep up the great work and i'll keep playing.  :pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:

Ps. I was going to self edit my clotching from Models.pck but pwpacker wont work anymore. If i can get the Basic T-Shirt (the sports or gm one will be fine) files that would be great. Leave me a forum message if you can. thnx
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Chire

Chihyu hits for 1k, if it's lucky. Salvation will randomly put it's shield on it's attacker. Mistress does OK damage to HA, but it's only use is the  silence, imo. Cragglord is alright, but he's a two sparker, so, he should be.

Logic es flawed.

I didnt ask for a lecture, I was talking about what I have experienced on my psy. I have r8 full + 150 acc. all sharded blah blah blah, and out of all classes Mystics hit me the most, even tho I am magic class, so my question is, when will GMs stop nerfing psys once and for all , and actually focus on the class that hits like a bull, even more than a psy? When I try to hit back, Im hitting a brick wall, but mystic hits me like fk. So wtf is with that? If they gonna put more att in pets, then reduce the dmg of mystic.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Guys please do not flame on patch notes.  :normal-18:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I didnt ask for a lecture, I was talking about what I have experienced on my psy. I have r8 full + 150 acc. all sharded blah blah blah, and out of all classes Mystics hit me the most, even tho I am magic class, so my question is, when will GMs stop nerfing psys once and for all , and actually focus on the class that hits like a bull, even more than a psy? When I try to hit back, Im hitting a brick wall, but mystic hits me like fk. So wtf is with that? If they gonna put more att in pets, then reduce the dmg of mystic.

Mystics were created to kill psychics. Just like BMs can fck a Mystic up.

But, I know what you mean. Mystics can be terrifyingly OP if they're played right. And that heal.... xD

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Don't think GM's will do anything to fck up the balance that bad.

and no one said anything about giving mystic pets more damage.

sum1 did mention increasing their HP, but just because 1 person said that doesn't mean it'll happen.. soo calm down :S

Mystic pets are mostly there to help with the stuns, seals and buffs.. also theres energy leech and what not..
they aren't meant for dealing damage.

and mystics are suppose to hit psy's and any arcanes for that matter, that hard. ...  esp. psys since one of their skills does ignore def. levels if i'm not mistaken, and it also does physical damage but it's very easy to get around that with expel, psy. will and few other methods...

anywyas.. mystics damage is no different than how psy's 1 shot  EAs and sins most of the time  :normal-19:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf