Epic Perfect World

Soul of Silence - self cast only?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Definitely, its hella annoying in mass pk and tws cos you see them runnin around thinkin they're pro cos they have a psy buff on them. And you cant purge em QQ
yes :< i keep buffing others by mistake when i pk on my psy QQ

and I've requested this before i had even made my psy, simply because any class that's not a psy becomes incredibly hard to kill in pk and honestly psy are still OP but thats not this servers fault, its simply the way they were made by the creators :(

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yes, self buff only please.

and yea. i have the same problem as stud D:, keep buffing other ppl accidentally lol...  .. last time was in a 1v1  :normal-19:

but yea.. it makes TW no fun...  TWs are finally getting more and more fun and competitive on this server, with more factions rising up, ...  but SoS does kinda reduce the fun,  not only does the cata barbs use SoS, but  EP,. Mystics and pretty much everyone else, which kinda does imbalance the gameplay as others have stated before.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Definitely yes, SoS should be self cast only.
It's rather stupid to make psychics alts to buff a whole faction for TW, and really makes it lesser enjoyable.
As pretty much everyone said already, other classes with psy buff are really too hard to kill and it's just not fair.
Thanks for asking our opinion
Era~

Offline Jynn

but yea.. it makes TW no fun...  TWs are finally getting more and more fun and competitive on this server, with more factions rising up, ...  but SoS does kinda reduce the fun,  not only does the cata barbs use SoS,

Having seen all of Worms cata barbs with sos, this particular part of this post made me chuckle out of irony.

Tali

Offline SHINIGAMI

Having seen all of Worms cata barbs with sos, this particular part of this post made me chuckle out of irony.

The real irony is, my post made you chuckle  :normal-19:

o.o ok and NH barbs didn't use SoS ? go watch the TW vids again... at 40+ mins ... check how many worms cata barbs have SoS and how many NH barbs have SoS...  SoS lasts for 10 mins, ijs.

i'm not going to deny our barb's going in with SoS initially, i mean.. the option is(was) there and our enemies will be using it, so why shouldn't we ? .. doesn't mean i approve the abuse of the buff, but hey, wouldn't really be fair if our enemies used it and we didn't. ....

before making a fool out of yourself,  don't give only 1 side of the story next time please...  anyways, you don't have to take my word for it, go watch the TW vids and see for yourself people..  :normal-19:

Last Edit: Jan 18, 2013, 08:37 pm by SHINIGAMI

Offline Jynn

Given the fact that I ask not to be put in cata squads, I wouldn't know what kind of buffs the barbs have on. Do I have disbelief? No. Do I still find irony in you saying it in the first place? Who wouldn't?

Offline SHINIGAMI

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Since it's been taken care of, none of this matters anymore, right? :rolleyes:

ugh lol who doesnt put SoS on a cata barb?.... what we're discussing here is whether or not it should be allowed not who uses it.... because if we are playing that game then im pretty sure every top named faction puts SoS on cata barbs (mine included)

Antihero

If it's available, and it gives some sort of advantage, you can guarantee people are using it. You'd be an idiot not to. Trying to slander a faction by utilizing every tool available to them just makes you look angry that you didn't think of it, or that you lose all the time.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
"OMG! GM's! BM's keep using stun on me, REMOVE IT! it's unfair to other players!"

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
self cast only plox
cuz for tw

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:) I honestly think it would make everything more fun if it was self casted. I hate getting silenced every single time I pk against someone who has it or in tw when the barbs come running x.x

My vote, self-buff pleaasseeee!! :>

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage