Epic Perfect World

Patakas.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Are there any people that use strength patakas? I understand your physical defence is good but your damage sucks pretty bad... Can someone tell me any good points about them?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mainly Ha people really use them, Veno's more though =p
I'd kinda like to see the magic pataks back myself, can't use a ha wep on my veno Q_Q
But really I'd say those Str ones are more for the less for ha and support people ;o
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2013, 09:15 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Yeah, it's really for heavy armor builds only, and HA veno's at that.  But yeah it's there for any arcane class that wants to try HA(I've also seen HA clerics).

Tali

Are there any people that use strength patakas? I understand your physical defence is good but your damage sucks pretty bad... Can someone tell me any good points about them?

They're for HA use, though, most patakas have the same magic/phys attack on them, never really understood why not use the regular r8 pataka as they only take 74 str/magic

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Ohh I see. I never really wanted to try HA myself because I suck at playing as the characters at their strongest, never wanted to make it more difficult for myself xD

Magic patakas are the best but doesn't their damage vary from high to low? I'd find that annoying D: Wands have stable damage so I usually use them for my mystic but I've been using glaive because I hit so hard with them.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Wonder why we have to go R8 to get viable Pataka.
Can we have Mag normal one back too?
(I don't ask for Str one removed.)

And what about LA Venos? Also R8 Pataka?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would love to see the magic patakas back, or at least one with the normal str requirement rather than 400 str.  I recently made a veno and I wanted to make her an AA veno, but I wanted to use a pataka on her.  Unless I used r8 on her (she'll be one of the last chars I get r8 on; first dibs will go on my archer or wizzie) or kept my 110 pataka at 150 if I get her there, I can't use it, and that makes me sad.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)