Epic Perfect World

InMaPantz vs Oblivion

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I watched the Worms vs. NH TW video, then this one, and this one was awful in comparison.

This looked like a major fail turtle that happens during ganks.. maybe a bad showing? Where were Oblivion's catas at? It's always suspicious when such a populated guild mounts absolutely no offensive at all.

We had two territory wars around the same times. We had to split attendances. It's not like we lost one of our cities, though. Plus, I'm glad they could have that one piece of land. It's cute, and right in the middle of our territories. Meaning, it won't be there for long. Let them enjoy it while it lasts. :3

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Grats on the win. I wish I could've been there. :)

-1 for making a gloat-based video. But, hey: somebody has to feed your ego.

Someone forgot to put their tampons this morning. Quite hilarious to see someone so offended by just posting a video of a simple TW. Oh well, we all can't be so srz like you :D

Speaking of ego, pretty sure yours were hurt by the loss. Not once has IMP actually broadcasted all over world chat over winning  a TW. lolol, just shows how little TW lands actually mean to us. But hey, if you enjoy land so much, come at us brah.
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2013, 08:21 pm by Zaibeast'
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
We had two territory wars around the same times. We had to split attendances. It's not like we lost one of our cities, though. Plus, I'm glad they could have that one piece of land. It's cute, and right in the middle of our territories. Meaning, it won't be there for long. Let them enjoy it while it lasts. :3

lawl, enjoy a piece of land? Already getting cocky that you can beat us? If memory serves me correctly, your first TW ended at least 10 minutes prior to us winning. That's more than enough time to actually defend your base and get back into TW. Don't blame your loss cause you had to split attendance. Just shows you have no idea how to actually defend multiple factions at the same time.
Point is... it's TW and if you can't defend your land you lose it and that's exactly what happened. you want it back? attack us this week ;) kthnxbai

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
Actually Slutmuffin, the point is never eat yellow snow or cry over a TW.

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
Trust me gurl, I feed my own ego, nuff said. And we should njoy it while u last...u must hear this every time during sex I think...that's the only legit reason u always say that :x

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
aw.

See you fellows next weekend. <3

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
Didn't even see you on this one :x But sure, want floor? o: Come *.*

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Point is... it's TW and if you can't defend your land you lose it and that's exactly what happened. you want it back? attack us this week ;) kthnxbai
+1 O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
LOL...

Quite a comments from both factions... :)

Next week will be interesting... hehe
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming

Offline djquik

lawl, enjoy a piece of land? Already getting cocky that you can beat us? If memory serves me correctly, your first TW ended at least 10 minutes prior to us winning. That's more than enough time to actually defend your base and get back into TW. Don't blame your loss cause you had to split attendance. Just shows you have no idea how to actually defend multiple factions at the same time.

Zaibeast, Zaibeast...., nobody is blaming whoever on our loss, why you sounded so upset. A lost is a lost, we admitted that but life still goes on. Anyway see you all on next TW.  ;)

Offline SeemsLegit

Wew, was a fun TW I didn't die once  :tiger-35:
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Zaibeast, Zaibeast...., nobody is blaming whoever on our loss, why you sounded so upset. A lost is a lost, we admitted that but life still goes on. Anyway see you all on next TW.  ;)

Upset? Hardly. I never get upset :D

However, I will point out stupid and baseless comments aimed at the faction I'm in. And you may share that little piece of advice to your fellow guildmate with the tampon issue. kkthnxbaii.

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
Upset? Hardly. I never get upset :D

However, I will point out stupid and baseless comments aimed at the faction I'm in. And you may share that little piece of advice to your fellow guildmate with the tampon issue. kkthnxbaii.
Dang...+1 Zai