Epic Perfect World

Runes. (Just curious)

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Is it possible to make Rune Crafting worth while?  I leveled up my rune skills on Lan to the max before I realized that the highest level runes aren't the best in game here.  The ones that can be bought in the Boutique are 2x what I can make. I spent a lot more gold getting my crafting skills up than it would take a conservative player to stock up on those boutique runes.  But that's my own fault lol

Just wondering if it is possible to make those craftable...or make something similar??
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
are u sure that 6 defense level is better than lets say 17 magic on a wizard? i never tested  :rolleyes:
but i guess i'll test next week since today i'll be busy :/
or if other GM wanna try it.

Offline QuinN

Runes are very helpful, specially +Atk lvl/Deff lvl or Magic atk for magic classes. I like them  :P

QuinN - Wizard [150]
FrOzeN* - Seeker [150]

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Once you level your runecrafting you can make these runes basically for free, the Boutique ones are pretty expensive  =/

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Once you level your runecrafting you can make these runes basically for free, the Boutique ones are pretty expensive  =/

True enough.  Eh, no big deal.

Thanks for the quick reply :D
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
is it possible to make accuracy (like say 5-10%), evasion, elem resist (like water, wood and fire), and runes to add earth or metal damage (something low, no higher than 10-15% i think, otherwise it could be used with other pots for unfair damage)? i believe some of those are, but for those that arent is there a way to make those runes? and if so, do you think it would impact the server positively, negatively, or would it have little change to gameplay? personally i think that if such tomes were to be made, they should be class specific if that is possible, to prevent sins and (maybe) bms from stacking up elemental buffs (bms would normally be ok, except that with this, they could get barb atk buff, wiz water buff, wood pots and a fire buff from bash. Adding more damage more damage could overkill it). Im really just curious, and i do have reasons why other classes could be elegible for this but i wont go into them unless asked.

I'm just thinking this may be interesting to do, because earth and metal damage are not available for pots or buffs, but it also makes me wonder if it can be done. I dont think i've ever seen an earth or metal damage buff. Would the fact its a rune make it easier to do than make a buff or something? (im sorry if my thoughts are confusing its cause im watching scary movie 4 so im a bit ditracted hehehe...) Just food for thought  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Sketchead

Phys atk +84 for seekers and barbs, max phys atk +142 for apsrs and archers, Phys res +289 for my cleric and other mages sometimes, accuracy +238 for my bm (personal favourite since my bm is full ha, pure str axe only build and I pretty much hit a wall when I found out he missed like a mother I had to think of any way possible to boost his accuracy [r8r accu on chest and poleaxe is nearly imposible to get I might make a post about this server's accuracy since its the only complain Ive ever had about epic]), atk/def +3 are not the best but they r free (nearly), magic +17 for mage nukes, not to mention channeling -3%, all that said...

I lvld my runecraft on my cleric, and I love em and use em nearly all, once you are end game every little boost matters and makes a difference, true runes could be better, still they r awesome and more than usefull as they are.

Just my opinion according to my experience on the matter here  :-\