Epic Perfect World

Request For Wooden Dummies

Hello Agatio and all other GMs,

I was wondering if by chance you could put re-spawning Wooden Dummies (like the one at West Arch) by the other major cities? If you could do this, I, and I am sure the rest of the server would be ever so grateful. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Have a wonderful day,
SuperSmexy  :smiley:

Offline Brizzle

• Frozen Leader
  • Come at me bro
The rest of the server never goes out there :O....

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
The rest of the server never goes out there :O....

Maybe there will be when dummies are there too lol
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
 :shocked: I miss the PK from Bone Lands

Tali

I'd like them in say, Sirry Wine camp, Hidden Orchid, etc. There are some popular pk spots around, maybe not just major cities, but I believe with a census of the most popular pk spots it'd be easy to find which to put where.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I'd like them in say, Sirry Wine camp, Hidden Orchid, etc. There are some popular pk spots around, maybe not just major cities, but I believe with a census of the most popular pk spots it'd be easy to find which to put where.
+1.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
For as much as i would love to help in this. Only Agatio can do this. Sinse for it be a perma wood dummy needs to be had as a mob :P

I can however spam the normal wood post if ppl ask me to. :)
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
WatchTower: He has periods where commas should be and commas where periods should be. I think he's grammar dyslexic, lol.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
English isn't his 1st language obviously.  :normal-19:
Damn these internet cool kids can't comprehend that fact and attempts to troll constantly, only makes them selves look like an idiot. Need better Grandma goggles.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sketchead

Wooden Dummies everywhere! \o/

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I for 1 am not a fan of the wood dummies they auto agro you(sometimes even if you dont attack them). moving a few of the unused NPC's out of safe zone in would be a very welcome thing though. :D
I do use the dummies but NPC's are better imo :s

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will be adding Wood thingy outside of City of the Lost for now only, we don't really see any other major cities needing this or if it even usefull. Plume doesnt really have players ecept when something is going on like Celestial Tiger Event, GM Event so theres no use to have one there. In Etherblade same as Plume. Raging Tide i think no one goes there cuz its laggy? so adding a dummie there would be even more laggy with the increase of players in one area. West Arch already have one  :-\
Tellus City kinda the same as the others, laggy and no population, since we deleted the quest from there players stopped going there lol only to visit the city per say. and in Morai also no use to have dummies.

any other locations refered to this let us know  :rolleyes:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
we will be adding Wood thingy outside of City of the Lost for now only, we don't really see any other major cities needing this or if it even usefull. Plume doesnt really have players ecept when something is going on like Celestial Tiger Event, GM Event so theres no use to have one there. In Etherblade same as Plume. Raging Tide i think no one goes there cuz its laggy? so adding a dummie there would be even more laggy with the increase of players in one area. West Arch already have one  :-\
Tellus City kinda the same as the others, laggy and no population, since we deleted the quest from there players stopped going there lol only to visit the city per say. and in Morai also no use to have dummies.

any other locations refered to this let us know  :rolleyes:
I agree.I love going pk at City of the lost.Is like my home.xDD

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So far I have added them to:
- City of the Lost
- Sirry Wine Camp
- Cromagnon Village
- The Great Lake

It will be applied with the next patch. Is there any other places you can think of?

Tali

So far I have added them to:
- City of the Lost
- Sirry Wine Camp
- Cromagnon Village
- The Great Lake

It will be applied with the next patch. Is there any other places you can think of?

Hidden Orchid, Timberfield.

But thank you for this Agatio, much obliged.