Epic Perfect World

HELP US

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥
Two days ago someone hacked the game account to a friend and we send emails about this situation but we didnt receive any answers from the GMs , and I as head of a Latin Faction ask that in these cases the GMs support a bit more to the latin ppl who are in the game, as in this case put a GM who speaks Spanish or at least understand spanish.....I know the rule of the game is to speak only in English, but like all great server should be more compressive with other players and other languages​​, I know this topic may be a bit controversial, but in many countries the universal language is English, but in the case of the Latin countries universal language obviously is Spanish...
Please I ask you to take this into consideration!

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I understand and speek spanish.

And in this case, there was no answer cause none of you could explain anything then, I got hacked.
We have explain more then once, no one gets hacked just because. You either were hacked because you gave your info, or because you used a 3rd party program and you gave away your info. No one would hack on a private server, plus for what i understand, the person who logged your friend acount, even npc his r8 reforge. So that is no way a hack, but a vengence from someone who was upset at him. Now he should see to who he gives his info :).

Anyway, if you guys want to pm me in spanish, with a bit more then "i got hacked" plz feel free to :)
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Two days ago someone hacked the game account to a friend and we send emails about this situation but we didnt receive any answers from the GMs , and I as head of a Latin Faction ask that in these cases the GMs support a bit more to the latin ppl who are in the game, as in this case put a GM who speaks Spanish or at least understand spanish.....I know the rule of the game is to speak only in English, but like all great server should be more compressive with other players and other languages​​, I know this topic may be a bit controversial, but in many countries the universal language is English, but in the case of the Latin countries universal language obviously is Spanish...
Please I ask you to take this into consideration!

i understand what you saying but then we need a Dutch / German / Hebrew / Danish / English / Norwegian / Serbian / Japanese / Polish / Portuguese / Swedish / Greek / Persian / Korean / Finnish / Latvian / Icelandic / Bulgarian / Chinese / French etc etc ect GMs,
what i want to say , this is a English server and just adding Spanish to that is not right to the other ppl

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
agreed 100% with Nerlda and WT. inasmuch as i sympathize with op's ordeal, their request is not fair to the rest of the community and i should add, bravo to WT to give his/her attention to a portion of the community in their own language. that's epic of you, i sure hope they appreciate it :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥
I understand and speek spanish.

And in this case, there was no answer cause none of you could explain anything then, I got hacked.
We have explain more then once, no one gets hacked just because. You either were hacked because you gave your info, or because you used a 3rd party program and you gave away your info. No one would hack on a private server, plus for what i understand, the person who logged your friend acount, even npc his r8 reforge. So that is no way a hack, but a vengence from someone who was upset at him. Now he should see to who he gives his info :).

Anyway, if you guys want to pm me in spanish, with a bit more then "i got hacked" plz feel free to :)

okie that would be great :D

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline Nevyn

I know the rule of the game is to speak only in English, but like all great server should be more compressive with other players and other languages​​!

I think you mean compassionate not compressive. The idea of having a widely spoken language as it's primary language is pretty basic. Nobody is stopping you from speaking another language in the game, it's just ASKED f you in world chat, although half the time people ignore this rule. The problem is you cant accomodate every single language into the game with simplicity. What would the game messages be in? Event info etc? They would have to switch to unicode, and that takes up more space in server and all the problems begin. So they use a widely spoken Language, which in this case is English. I think that a server that uses this process IS a great server. You understand English, maybe not as well and Spanish but fortunately you are lucky enough that WatchTower speaks spanish too. I certainly wouldn't be going to a game where the primary language was Arabic then start complaining (Not that I am saying you are complaining, I know you are not) Just making a point...

in many countries the universal language is English, but in the case of the Latin countries universal language obviously is Spanish...

This is sort of funny, it's like saying "It's a comonly known fact that photographers miss 100% of the photos they never take"  LOL 

The games base language is there for a reason, because it's widely used. If they were to drop it they would not expand on their audience, they would lose it.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!