Epic Perfect World

Faction Base Questions & Answers

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Due to the original thread that gave faction base questions and answers being deleted. I will make a new one for those that need the answers :)

~Let me know if anything is missing or needs to be change~
Will update later to look nicer: But the information is here for those that need it for now! Thank guys!

Last Edit: Nov 14, 2017, 11:16 pm by Blink

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Hi just passing by and wanna say good thread 
Good job wifu  :tiger-29:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
Thank You! I was already "wtf where's the thread?" :-[

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
Hi just passing by and wanna say good thread
Good job wifu  :tiger-29:
:police:
Thank You! I was already "wtf where's the thread?" :-[
You are welcome! Glad I could help  :tiger-44:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: TwIFuuuNy
  • Faction: Faliu
Update some questions that do not exist please :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
Update some questions that do not exist please :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:
Hey there, what questions do not exist?
As I have seen, all of the questions are here. If you let me know what you see is missing I can take a look.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
Hey there, what questions do not exist?
As I have seen, all of the questions are here. If you let me know what you see is missing I can take a look.
The VII response has questions and answers that do not exist

example

Question 2 - You would meet General Shengjie in which room of The Manor of Justice?
Answer - Dungeon of Blood

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
The VII response has questions and answers that do not exist

example

Question 2 - You would meet General Shengjie in which room of The Manor of Justice?
Answer - Dungeon of Blood

If you click to open that spoiler, it is a copy of what question 2 of Monolith Vll says in the guide. As you see under the question that "no longer exists" it shows New question #2. Some questions were changed after certain updates to perfect world. 

To use this guide all you would need to do is search for the question to get the answer you are unsure of so that you can answer correctly in the Faction Base Question. All the Questions and Answers are here that you would be asked on any Monolith, you just need to do a quick search here to find what you are looking for :)

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran

If you click to open that spoiler, it is a copy of what question 2 of Monolith Vll says in the guide. As you see under the question that "no longer exists" it shows New question #2. Some questions were changed after certain updates to perfect world.

To use this guide all you would need to do is search for the question to get the answer you are unsure of so that you can answer correctly in the Faction Base Question. All the Questions and Answers are here that you would be asked on any Monolith, you just need to do a quick search here to find what you are looking for :)
This one does not even exist - Monolith Vll

Question 10 - The Corona polarized and divided himself into two separate parts, allowing two spirits to reside within his body. One half became the embodiment of light and called itself the Violet Corona. What did the evil counterpart call himself?
Answer - Glory

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
This one does not even exist - Monolith Vll

Question 10 - The Corona polarized and divided himself into two separate parts, allowing two spirits to reside within his body. One half became the embodiment of light and called itself the Violet Corona. What did the evil counterpart call himself?
Answer - Glory
Let's see, maybe the question was updated. Question 10 for Monolith Vll should be the following: (as I saw from BQ earlier)
Q: Buildings require architectural materials in order to be made. Which of the following is not a required material?
Answer - Bone Burying Sand

You can let me know if you see anything else. I'd be glad to look it up further and fix it  :monkey-23:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Vexylia

• Beginner
  • Characters: Seivelun
Lv8
Question 10
In just 30 years, the dusk country went from being an unknown country to becoming a powerful empire with vast amounts of land. In order to achieve this, their emperor obtained  a mysterious relic that made his troops nearly invincible. Because of this, they won nearly every battle. But in the end, the Relic was buried with the emperor upon his death. What is the name of this Relic?

A.Skaidread's Orb
B.Ancient Devil's Soul
C.Golden Mask
D.Twilight Scepter
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2017, 06:43 am by Vexylia

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
Lv8
Question 10
In just 30 years, the dusk country went from being an unknown country to becoming a powerful empire with vast amounts of land. In order to achieve this, their emperor obtained  a mysterious relic that made his troops nearly invincible. Because of this, they won nearly every battle. But in the end, the Relic was buried with the emperor upon his death. What is the name of this Relic?

A.Skaidread's Orb
B.Ancient Devil's Soul
C.Golden Mask
D.Twilight Scepter
Updated, thank you. 
Answer - Golden Mask 

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ♦TwIFuuuNy♦

• Forum Veteran
Let's see, maybe the question was updated. Question 10 for Monolith Vll should be the following: (as I saw from BQ earlier)
Q: Buildings require architectural materials in order to be made. Which of the following is not a required material?
Answer - Bone Burying Sand

You can let me know if you see anything else. I'd be glad to look it up further and fix it  :monkey-23:
new
VII - 6*  The Harpy Wraith is a Poweful spirit that has been reported to appeaer where?

This answer does not exist.  ( Answer - Valley of Reciprocity )

Last Edit: Aug 06, 2017, 11:09 pm by +TwIFuuuNy+

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
new
VII - 6*  The Harpy Wraith is a Poweful spirit that has been reported to appeaer where?

What is the answer?
That one is in the guide already 
Answer: Valley of Reciprocity

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
new

This answer does not exist.  ( Answer - Valley of Reciprocity )
I saw that you edited your post. Hmm, that should be the answer. What options do you get then?

Chocolatewashereshh.