Epic Perfect World

I AM A CYBERCAFE OWNER

Offline mizukano

simple answer would just be to get the app on their phone if they have the capability and vote that way

p.s. totally thought this was a "IM A CYBERCAFE OWNER AMA" at first
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2012, 04:57 pm by mizukano

aeon27

This problem is easy to fix for those that play with family and friend in large groups i found a easy way around this and happy to know Epicpw is compatible with the browser  down load  Tor browser this will fix your problem

Each time you log on to the browser. the browser will changes your IP address  temporally as long as your on the browser.

Hope this helps its help you. its helped me and my family to enjoy the game more.

I'm pretty sure this is not allowed. :D Changing your IP address to "fool the voting system" is considered abusing the system and might end up with a ban.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
If they are playing from a cafe, there is no other solution for them but the Tor browser.
Also they won't even be able to download/extract Tor, only somebody who's got admin access to the system can.

Offline Cocor3

If they are playing from a cafe, there is no other solution for them but the Tor browser.
Also they won't even be able to download/extract Tor, only somebody who's got admin access to the system can.

lol "I AM A CYBERCAFE OWNER" so I think he can be admin:)

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
This problem is easy to fix for those that play with family and friend in large groups i found a easy way around this and happy to know Epicpw is compatible with the browser  down load  Tor browser this will fix your problem

Each time you log on to the browser. the browser will changes your IP address  temporally as long as your on the browser.

Hope this helps its help you. its helped me and my family to enjoy the game more.
Y would you even post this? you basically told people how to cheat the system. Breaking the rules is one thing, but telling the whole world about wasnt very bright. I know you were trying to help, but i think your "help" may get you some nasty blowback....  :3
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Therras

• Papi.

This....
Acts of good ppl are always blamed for the acts of bad ppl, because they cant blame the acts of bad ppl. This shouldnt be like this right?

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
This....
Acts of good ppl are always blamed for the acts of bad ppl, because they cant blame the acts of bad ppl. This shouldnt be like this right?
Tongue twister? :))

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
he shoulda at LEAST left out the hyperlink... he should really modify his post and take that out...  :3
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
How many people has now clicked on this thread.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Tongue twister? :))
Sorry, I was just trying to let it clear for everyone, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

he shoulda at LEAST left out the hyperlink... he should really modify his post and take that out...  :3
True, but he/she is not on...

Offline JeavetteC

• This ATM is shut
  • be careful this Strawberry bites back
  • Characters: StrawberryBite
1 act of kindness can be crupted by others.  it is always the case were ever you go.  was just trying to help.

I know its hard  playing games in a library or cafe. want to do more but cant been there done that. or have more than 1 person in a house hold that plays. and cant vote becouse the vote already been taken. "do you share votes or find a salution"?. i personal only have 1 account and use internet explorer to vote but my family plays as well and has to use Tor to vote if they want to vote.  a dear friend came up with this salution to our problems. i though it help cafe owners.  i dont have anything to hide and very open and honest.

As for a mobile I dont own one and wont get one just for use of the net.
last time i had a mobile i was riped off by the mobile company unlimited internet dosent not mean unlimited internet access lol I got stung for 7k pound for 1 month used of internet. see even there crupted. sorta dont like mobiles now

Have a great game play.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
1 act of kindness can be crupted by others.  it is always the case were ever you go.  was just trying to help.

I know its hard  playing games in a library or cafe. want to do more but cant been there done that. or have more than 1 person in a house hold that plays. and cant vote becouse the vote already been taken. "do you share votes or find a salution"?. i personal only have 1 account and use internet explorer to vote but my family plays as well and has to use Tor to vote if they want to vote.  a dear friend came up with this salution to our problems. i though it help cafe owners.  i dont have anything to hide and very open and honest.

As for a mobile I dont own one and wont get one just for use of the net.
last time i had a mobile i was riped off by the mobile company unlimited internet dosent not mean unlimited internet access lol I got stung for 7k pound for 1 month used of internet. see even there crupted. sorta dont like mobiles now

Have a great game play.
What makes you think an IP changer can do to a voting system that records every IP that makes use of it? If the cubi is given per vote every six hours on ONE IP, and somebody had the bright idea of CHANGING his IP to harvest more votes, and thus more cubi, we'd get an imbalance in the amount of gold people have. Therefore the price of gold would also lower, due to the high supply.
There's a reason you can only vote TWICE every 6 hours on ONE IP, suggesting an IP changer isn't going to help. People WILL abuse the system.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
What makes you think an IP changer can do to a voting system that records every IP that makes use of it? If the cubi is given per vote every six hours on ONE IP, and somebody had the bright idea of CHANGING his IP to harvest more votes, and thus more cubi, we'd get an imbalance in the amount of gold people have. Therefore the price of gold would also lower, due to the high supply.
There's a reason you can only vote TWICE every 6 hours on ONE IP, suggesting an IP changer isn't going to help. People WILL abuse the system.
And it's all said there.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I have one word: Scanner.
Nuff said.

Antihero

I have one word: Scanner.
Nuff said.

I think the word you're looking for is "scammer".