FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
He's now bitching because no GM has done anything as he does not have enough evidence. Hence the "BE FAIR"

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Well if I could read the foreign language, I might at least know what the heck this post is about.
* This 2nd posting may not be the brightest idea*. ijs

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Which as said on the last post, Unless Agatio speaks that language and understands the slang they use, This means nothing.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Which as said on the last post, Unless Agatio speaks that language and understands the slang they use, This means nothing.

Agreed

aeon27

Be fair? How is it fair that YOU posted a SS of YOUR faction members trying to supposedly "sell coin for RLM?" If you want to report him in a successful way, try posting a SS of it in ENGLISH. That might be more helpful than some language the GM does NOT speak. And better yet, don't post a SS like that on forums when you're reporting someone.

Offline asonebok

Actually you can use google translator to translate what he said :) stop trashtalking on the post. -___-

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Actually you can use google translator to translate what he said :) stop trashtalking on the post. -___-
Implying google translator goes a 100% succesful translation with correct grammar, which it will most likely not.
And maybe you could've translatated the text before you uploaded the picture, so that everyone would understand what's going on.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline asonebok

Came from the Subject: NIPPON is selling 40k ec in RLM..

there's only 1 sentence that NIPPON tell in the general chat :) that's the translation of it :)

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Came from the Subject: NIPPON is selling 40k ec in RLM..

there's only 1 sentence that NIPPON tell in the general chat :) that's the translation of it :)
The title of a thread shouldn't be the proof of the accusation. All the evidence should be clear from ONE image, and if the image shows a chat in a different language than the GMs speak, and thus cannot understand, it's tough luck.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
The title of a thread shouldn't be the proof of the accusation. All the evidence should be clear from ONE image, and if the image shows a chat in a different language than the GMs speak, and thus cannot understand, it's tough luck.
There we go.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
lol have slick translate that  ;)

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
lol have slick translate that  ;)
Let's just ask NIPPON what he was saying, easier idea.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Let's just ask NIPPON what he was saying, easier idea.
Assuming he knows enough English to translate it :))