Epic Perfect World

bring the speed back

Offline Zaboteur

im only going to say 2 things about it even tho theres multiple why it should be back but... 

for the TT99 gears.. could you please bring back the set bonuses from the neck and belt, theres no reason at all they shuld have been taken out, the neck and belt peices are way lower stats then any of the gear in this server, and the armor itself would never be used becuase the def just sucks compared to any gear here..  just becuase the sin is going to be 5 aps from it means hes going to actually have a challenge fighting not BE OP <the entire purpose here id imagine.. the challenge..>, and for the purpose of the pve players here such as myself, i came here to build a sin to 5 aps 3.33 base pure dexterity, thats impossible here becuase id have to waist str into heavy gear for it to work. and doing r8 here is too expencive ingame wise. i was here for about 2 weeks so far i think till i found out i cant even get these set bonuses on this tt99 neck/belt set, or any of the tt99 stuff.   trust me on this when i say 5 aps isnt gunna make one bit a deal considering u have a dang cape in this game that the stats  roll further then the screen streches... just to be honest here... and id much more see someone out pking with demonic over tt99 ashuras.. honestly.

my pve experience here on this server is not fullfilling like i thought it would or could. im not going to leave y any means but you taking out these aps is going opposite of the entire meaning of the word "assasin" to begin with. :-\
people who play these charas over several servers are used to being able to gain that aswell. without.. im going to say <completely> ruining there charector. becuase the assasin by any game ive ever played, is not a str class in the least and should not need it to gain its top speed. that was how the game was created. but this is just an idea here becuase i know i dont feel comfortable in pve with my speed at all at 2.8 base when i should be 3.33, that little bit of framerate does a difference in  how comfortable u are when not in spark.. regardless if u can die or not.  :-\

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
"for the TT99 gears.. could you please bring back the set bonuses from the neck and belt, theres no reason at all they shuld have been taken out, the neck and belt peices are way lower stats then any of the gear in this server, and the armor itself would never be used becuase the def just sucks compared to any gear here.."

weird that you want it so damn bad then if it sucks so much at same time. if sins gets this they don't need any def, as all they have to do like they already do is stealth spark stun oc wind shield and poof u gone.

It is reasons why it is removed, same reasons as the old answers about same subject. find them, deal with them. learn to play without auto attack and full aps. that ain't even fun gaming.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Why not let sins get full DoT +1 Atk stones too while they're at it? Maybe upgrade to a G18 stone for +2 Atk.
Just no.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Why not let sins get full DoT +1 Atk stones too while they're at it? Maybe upgrade to a G18 stone for +2 Atk.
Just no.

Give them a tome with +500 dex as well

Offline Zaboteur

you two are rediculous... niether of you even think about it and the consequences of having 5 aps past the released patch that ALREADY nerfs it 5% damage and 20% accuracy... nor the consequences of .. having lower def, <dont see how you get more def off from tt99 over having to waistv str into HEAVY gear to get it (HELLO!), HEAVY im pretty sure was more def last i checked.. but w/e.... and the fact that you BS about the tomes and the +1 stones we dont have.  exactly .. we dont havem so its not a big issue... and if you got BS to say thats just rediculousness and trolling, id ask you to leave my post. thx. id rather people come who think instead of troll everyones post all day.. ive seen your rep here and your redicoulous..

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I don't think it will happen Zab.  It was removed for balance and fairness for all. 

Offline Zaboteur

well it certainly doesnt balance it, and it certainly isnt fair to all the people who are just sins and enjoy them for more then just pk ... the way they were for over 3-4 years when they "WERE" balanced and noone ever cryed about them until they couldnt kill them becuase of there own damn builds being roughed up becuase they didnt grab the good ideas first like timing things right. and before people started trying to balance OTHER jobs first like psy's... switch one u goto switch the other its how it always works in life. mess one thing up it happens to all ofem. sucks people couldnt just leavem all alone they were ALL fine since day one i started on harshlands till the first day i saw anything changed/removed from any class.. on any server, becuase this aint the only one, but the ideas that made it happen all came from the same people on those servers becuase they all just like me they moved around spreadin ideas... the idea to lower aps..the idea to take off +12 of psy weps.. etc sucks its like 50 people out of 3000 makin it happen too... becuase the other 2000 dont come to any forum to fight it..
and not one of them is a sin on this change, why would they be if there comlpainin about it.. ive at least tryed every class, thats why i have so much room to argue those points, im not good at anything but a sin but i held my grounds on all ofem, there was no reason in my eyes while i was in any of those other classes for anything to be changed.. maybe a couple of timers switched , lowered, or removed.. thats about it, but they always take it to the speed of the sin, heck man reduce the speed of a countdown on THEM or sumthing.. at least it dont mess with your pve... as it does ONLY on a sin. but noone thought about that part everyone that argues it is for pvp, noone noticed that ever... and yea might not die at 4 ap anyway in a doungeon, but thats not even the point, someone plays something for soo long then is suddenly changed, espesially something like that, your not only changing there way of doing things, but there the ones that have to relearn how to use there job at a slower pace, that means differnt timming methods, different genie skills to compensate maybe.. who knows. but in the pvp side of things, thats where the complaints come in. u only complain when your mad.. (hence the post i guess.. but w/e lol...) and when ur mad and u die in this game u complain about what killed u last usually.. and then all u hear is "all he does is spark swing no skill!) the same thing u hear daily in some places... even here ive heard it. so used an ironguard,-> i mean they seem to now dont they all u see is IG IG IG all over the place, what good is 300 aps when all u use is iron guard hmm? EXACTLY..!!

good example.. perfect infact.. last server i was on people complained about psy's not sins.... guess what got changes.. psy's   sins stayed 5 aps.. guess what the entire populatin was.. seekers, bm, sins and barbs mainly...  go figure...  any reason as to why those classes would say anything at all?  probly real easy reason a 15 second stun with 60k soulforce on a heavy and light class.. easily evaded by an (Irongaurd+AD after IG = 15 seconds).... but it got changed anyway.. that server started out the same way all the priv servers started out no changes on any class till a mad pvp'r.

next server... sins aps removed like as here... guess what population was...  (psy's mainly)..bm..and mages and sins... wanna know why? becuase the sins found the way to evade the 15 second  stun by the idea of IG+AD above i gave to THAT forum... now the psy were mad on that server and got them changed and that was half my fualt for even SAYING use IG+AD in the forum... now all the sins did it and got all the psys mad and was able to get the change... just the one idea i had to EVADE something changed alot...

im stopping now i wanna go level and vote. i know its probly not going to change your right (to last poster) but i can atleast try to explain the events and why they happen and why it shouldnt be dun i guess. its just my opinion anyway and not a troll or rant in the least. just how i see it so far in my gaming experience on pwi.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 03:19 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Tell us when you done bu huuing. you call us ridiculous for giving you fact, I call you fail for not understand so damn simple things.

Offline Zaboteur

Just no.

good question WHY NOT let them get +1 stones that are in the game already on every single server in existance but this one. WHY NOT,  lol   so again that wouldnt be a big deal becuase everyone could get them  lol. any of that stuff u said, JS.. ;D

but we dont needem im quite happy the way it was before aps removed.

Offline Zaboteur

Tell us when you done bu huuing. you call us ridiculous for giving you fact, I call you fail for not understand so damn simple things.

one more of these form you im just going to report you for trolling.. grow up.

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
Stop whinning already and qqing about it, jeez learn to play the class already. If your really knew how to play the games class's then you wouldn't even care about aps. Heck people qq'd back in the day when wr's where the kings of pvp/pve due to the fact you can glitch the skills for their bonus adds.  Yet it was patched and omg you still see wr's being godly in pvp/pve... why because people adapted their play-style. However i guess everyone cannot be pleased, and people will always find something to complain about since its human nature to whine.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
good question WHY NOT let them get +1 stones that are in the game already on every single server in existance but this one. WHY NOT,  lol   so again that wouldnt be a big deal becuase everyone could get them  lol. any of that stuff u said, JS.. ;D
Did you ever think that this server is #1 because it is balanced and unlike any other server?
Because he took these stones out and shit? Sins are 3.33 or whatever and yet still everyone makes a sin for APS/DPS, They're still OP when 3 spark spamming. Agatio has done a great job at balancing it. And sorry but i didn't read your huge speech I can't be bothered we're talking not writing essays, I already got my GCSE for that man.

Offline Zaboteur

Quote from: Zaboteur from quote of YourDad
question WHY NOT let them get +1 stones that are in the game already on every single server in existance but this one. WHY NOT,  lol   so again that wouldnt be a big deal becuase everyone could get them  lol. any of that stuff u said, JS..

first of all didnt say i DIDNT like it nor did i say he was bad at it. get real kid...

stop while u think ur ahead.. if you want to quote. quote the whole thing not just the part where i shows just the WHY NOT, try quotiung the rest of it too where is says

Quote from: Zaboteur
but we dont needem im quite happy the way it was before aps removed.

this is why your comments in here are useless bro,  dont come to troll, its all your doing pointing out stuff that makes just what you say fact and try to make it look like i never said the rest. like i said. grow up. now im just going to report you for trolling...  your mouth wont work with me, im sorry if your trying to get me angry but...wrong guy to doit to. ill take the book out on you. the TOS book.

as follows..

Forum Rules:

1.   Follow the rules of the generally accepted Netiquette.

2.   DO NOT question a staff members action at anytime whatsoever no matter how much you feel they are wrong. If you have problems with a staff member DO NOT post it on the forums or complain about it in world chat or normal chat. If you cannot settle the matter in whisper to said GM then send ALL COMPLAINTS against the Staff Member to the admin, Agatio.
      Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. If player doesn't follow the rules, immediate action will be taken. This action results in forum account ban.
3rd. If the player is still roaming on forum with a different account and looking for more problems, immediate actions will be taken. This actions will result on an IP ban from the Forum and Game.

wich means sir...
"BECUASE THEY ARE BOTH FOR FORUM AND GAME."

follow all the Previous rules listed also pertaining to the game...
like these ones..

1.1.  No spamming, flaming, insulting other players, starting drama or excessive vulgarity in World Chat.
         Breaking this rule will result in the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. Player will be muted for 2 hours.
3rd. Player will be muted for 4 hour
After the 3rd punishment if the same player continues to abuse and break this rule, a mute will be delivered and the time will accumulate 1 hour each time the player is punished.

2.   No serious insults. This includes, real life/family insults, sexism, and racism.
       Breaking this rule will result in the following:
1st. Player will be muted for 1 day. (The Staff on EPW do not tolerate family insults nor racism).
2nd. If the player continues with the harassment the account in question will be banned for 2 days. (This implicates returning with an alt character/account to keep the problems going).
3rd. Ultimately if the player continues causing problems and insulting other players, the IP related to that account and related accounts will be banned permanently.

im sorry sir but the rules are here and these 2 here uve broken several times with your friend Day aswell..

how about you deal with it and stop telling me to.
becuase theres a nice lil rule in RED u missed..

NOTE: In case the player breaks any of these rules on alternate days it will not change the fact that he or she was warned before. This means that if the Players X was warned today and tomorrow he keeps breaking the rules, that Player X will be muted without the need of a new warning.

NOTE: Warnings DO NOT have to be broadcasted or PM'd. If there is a world chat infraction, a warning may be given via world chat.

ill make sure they get the memo everytime you start.

( PLACE YOUR SMILE HERE! )
HAVE A NICE DAY SIR.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 07:36 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I'm not sure if you're on about me, But not once did i insult you or whatever else. So all of that you just wrote is totally pointless and a waste of your time. But i guess some people are sad enough to waste so much time on something like this, I don't see why you cry to staff because you can't suckup the criticism, They can't warn about something that is not there. By the way, Please try to use some grammar with the essay you're writing, I'd mark that as a D if i was an english teacher.

Tali

God you guys are really exhausting my Abandon Thread .gifs