Epic Perfect World

Download suggestion

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I'm happy that the genesis update is coming probably in next week but I would like to suggest one thing:

Add files from pw genesis that you have already modified and you're done with them to the download list.

I would like to explain this. When you patch the game, it will be a very big update with a lot of files, and I don't have the internet that would be able to download that patch fast and without interrupting so I would like if you did what i suggested above, or at least make the update files into a torrent. That would help me a lot and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline GamerGall

Basically same as what Elly said, I don't have a very stable internet connection either.
Make love, not war, less blood  ****

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, this is how it will work - you will need PWI / V / Deva client and our patcher.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Thanks for the quick answer, I just want to know what version do we need to have? 'Cause my PWI patcher is broken atm =\

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thanks for the quick answer, I just want to know what version do we need to have? 'Cause my PWI patcher is broken atm =\
It should work with PWI version v580+
About patcher.. Our patcher isn't broken, lol :P

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
It should work with PWI version v580+
About patcher.. Our patcher isn't broken, lol :P

Alright, thanks, my PWI version is 589. I did modify the patcher and launcher folders when I ran into another server back in december that turned out to be fake. I don't think i modified the client at all, so it should work. Good luck with update and thanks again.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
ugh, I gotta quit playing these games or get me a bigger HDD
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Rhelanna

ugh, I gotta quit playing these games or get me a bigger HDD

I hear ya Dark. This pc I'm on right now only has a 80 gig in it. The other pc is down right now. And it's the better of the 2 processor and graphics wise.  :(

But anyway, my PWI is 621 cuz I had to check out Decent.  :P