Epic Perfect World

Farming Warsong Guide

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
I think the Warsong that people farm now should stay the same but maybe something as follows might work:

I'm not sure if this is possible but maybe to incorporate what Omega was speaking about but you could make a 4th option at Ginring and it would activate the harder version he was speaking of or after protecting the Pavilions make a 2nd quest at the Warsong Gatekeeper that takes you to a different/harder Warsong version. Like Omega said it would be more difficult than the normal warsong and would actually require a squad to complete. If we take the GV example all members of the squad would take a quest that would complete and give a quest reward of a select amount of WWI (maybe add EC or I'm not sure can just leave it with WWI) to all that have the quest once they reach the last boss and successfully kill it instead of it dropping WWI.

Can set a limit on how much you can activate the 4th option of Warsong per account if necessary and adjust accordingly.

This is only something that I thought might suffice for what Omega was suggesting and also not include boosting PE daily income. It's isn't something I personally want or don't want but thought maybe this idea would go along the line to help Omega's suggestion if this is fitting to his idea.

I hope this idea helps you some Omega and is along what you are seeking :)

well i +1 for the idea cauze ppls not doing it with sqds anymore and also its good if we get WWI from qst instead of drops so everyone will get rewards! also TT can be solod easily so more challenging pve is good  :normal-26:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

kitty stew

well i +1 for the idea cauze ppls not doing it with sqds anymore and also its good if we get WWI from qst instead of drops so everyone will get rewards! also TT can be solod easily so more challenging pve is good :normal-26:
there needs to be a distinction as well to what "challenging" encompasses

the ease of farming tends to stem from aps classes like sin, bm, barb, and seeker (both for aoe and aps)

bosses more apt to constantly and severely debuff a/r necessitating magic classes and others would be useful

and/or maybe some trials-like buff that increases skill damage giving more incentive to play magic classes

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
btw there should be mentioned that u can do earth boss without killing mobs with a sin or wb
since boss has low hp
and mention that if u dont kill the MIDDLE different looking miniboss out of those 3spawned by inacerate, 2nd time u fail  inacerate dissapears and u lose all your work, should rlly be mentioned...

kitty stew

btw there should be mentioned that u can do earth boss without killing mobs with a sin or wb since boss has low hp and mention that if u dont kill the MIDDLE different looking miniboss out of those 3spawned by inacerate, 2nd time u fail inacerate dissapears and u lose all your work, should rlly be mentioned...
a skilled person can do all element bosses using spawn tactic (I can do it solo using multiple sins), wife and I used to do it this way all the time.. a squad of multiple players should be able to do it easy

no reason to do mobs from any of the element paths

Offline Nea

• Game Master
a skilled person can do all element bosses using spawn tactic (I can do it solo using multiple sins), wife and I used to do it this way all the time.. a squad of multiple players should be able to do it easy

no reason to do mobs from any of the element paths
im speaking from a solo cleaning perspective

kitty stew

im speaking from a solo cleaning perspective
easily soloable

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
btw there should be mentioned that u can do earth boss without killing mobs with a sin or wb
since boss has low hp
and mention that if u dont kill the MIDDLE different looking miniboss out of those 3spawned by inacerate, 2nd time u fail  inacerate dissapears and u lose all your work, should rlly be mentioned...
Noted. Thanks will add it also

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Add some thing new to farm pls, I have sin and ea with Max cast and Max int... Nothing to do anymore game is boring 

OmegaRa

I think the Warsong that people farm now should stay the same but maybe something as follows might work:

I'm not sure if this is possible but maybe to incorporate what Omega was speaking about but you could make a 4th option at Ginring and it would activate the harder version he was speaking of or after protecting the Pavilions make a 2nd quest at the Warsong Gatekeeper that takes you to a different/harder Warsong version. Like Omega said it would be more difficult than the normal warsong and would actually require a squad to complete. If we take the GV example all members of the squad would take a quest that would complete and give a quest reward of a select amount of WWI (maybe add EC or I'm not sure can just leave it with WWI) to all that have the quest once they reach the last boss and successfully kill it instead of it dropping WWI.

Can set a limit on how much you can activate the 4th option of Warsong per account if necessary and adjust accordingly.

This is only something that I thought might suffice for what Omega was suggesting and also not include boosting PE daily income. It's isn't something I personally want or don't want but thought maybe this idea would go along the line to help Omega's suggestion if this is fitting to his idea.

I hope this idea helps you some Omega and is along what you are seeking :)

You have a good vision on what I referred to, thanks for adding on to what I'm trying to build.
Well, since it seems PE might not be the item as a reward for the upgraded Warsong, what would it be? It would need to be very much relevant if It is to make the instance be worth running. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
You have a good vision on what I referred to, thanks for adding on to what I'm trying to build.
Well, since it seems PE might not be the item as a reward for the upgraded Warsong, what would it be? It would need to be very much relevant if It is to make the instance be worth running.
the instance is worth doing..
at 2x the amount of wwis u get is so good that is most farmed 
not to mention as a newcommer u can just do this to get gears since its not hard dmg/def wise but just a matter of running it...

OmegaRa

the instance is worth doing..
at 2x the amount of wwis u get is so good that is most farmed
not to mention as a newcommer u can just do this to get gears since its not hard dmg/def wise but just a matter of running it...
I meant "worth running" in contrast to the already present Warsong vs the upgraded one. I am perfectly aware of its use today.

Offline IAMNOOBY

• Beginner
You're literally asking for another version of GV. Sure, I could make the instance more challenging, but in my opinion the rewards are fine as they are and I don't think that we need to boost the PE daily income as for now.
Warsong is so easy at endgame making it a little more challenging wont hurt nobody and maybe add vile , just a idea the vile boss can give a chest for a small amout of random items ? (items like ec, PE , flow coins, dragon bloods,etc)

Offline CoIlapse

• Spartans
  • Characters: ZipZaP/Collapse
  • Faction: CardinaLs
had WWIs , so exhausting... phew

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Bumping for someone

Chocolatewashereshh.