Epic Perfect World

Psy's

Offline Chire

@Senbonzakura
ohh you got me wrong i did not mean that you where wrong i just wanted to ad to your post  ;)

ooooooooooh xD omg sorry then! Misunderstood Dx
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Scylla

Man what in the hell did I just read....

A) Theres enough magic at level 150 to make a heavy psychic. Unfortunately, I've seen some.

B) Why do you need to go heavy on a psychic anyways? In my opinion, theres no reason to give a class something to make a build viable that shouldn't be viable in the first place.

Just my two cents.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
There's no need to make a new sphere designed for ha, as there is absolutely no good reason for a psy to be ha.

Okay, first of all, have you EVER thought about the reason why psys got the lowest phy def of all classes? Because they also hit the hardest on average plus the fact that yous got permasilence, 9 secs free expel and 13secs stun really doesn't show you how many options a psy have on tanking.

Second, you shouldn't even think about having a ha psychic. Unless you're maybe planning to be a support aoe psy or cata psy or something? In that case you could've just picked a sphere with lower magic requirements. Pure AA classes does not bode well with HA gears. Only class I've known that's efficient at killing in HA being AA is venos. That's because it's thanks to their curses and 100% armor crush + bleed combo.

And thirdly, why bring this up, at all; being ha for pure dd classes doesn't work on average. Normally a wiz would hit 4-6k on a barb (unbuffed or w/e), with HA gear that's half the dmg. Have fun killing a barb with over 53k hp.

I honestly don't know why this is brang up. HA psy just doesn't work here. Someone explain.

Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Listen here, whether or not you go AA or HA It's all the same to me, cuz ull never win vs me huehuehuehue

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Slashyy

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD MAKE A HA PSY .......... I MEAN COME ON WE HAVE SKILLS THAT PLAY AROUND WITH ATT/DEF LVLS AND SKILLS THAT MAKE U IMUNE TO PHYSICAL DAMAGE .... TIMED RIGHT WITH A GOOD GENIE PSY CAN LAST A HELL OF A LONG TIME VS MULTIPLE APS ENAMIES >.< IF U WANT TO MAKE A HA MAGE MAKE A GOD DAMN SEEKER