Epic Perfect World

Blessing discussion

Offline Nevyn

I was looking to start a discussion on blessings. Currently, to my undertanding, the only blessings that my barb can get get are the ones form the PWI teacher; which are great. But I understand that 2 classes get a blessing that the other classes dont which are a 24 hour blessinga, is this correct? What do these blessing give them and are there any other blessings in the game?

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Tali

I believe it's for balance. -chann affects an archer's DPH abilities, while the +MP one allows a cleric to say, stay up in BB longer.

Personally I wish that venomancers could get the MP buff; one of our level 100 skills relies on MP but it's measly compared to our HP. An accuracy buff would also be pretty golden as most of our fox form skills are crap without it.

There are other blessings, which can be obtained through owning and upgrading a faction base.

Offline Nevyn

I see, Thanks ^^

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Gregory

marry someone and get good friends to get you 100k contribution in wedding = dimond ring that provides a blessing with 6attack and 6 def.

Offline Nevyn

marry someone and get good friends to get you 100k contribution in wedding = dimond ring that provides a blessing with 6attack and 6 def.

We tried this at someone elses wedding, but they only got the second place prizes even though it said we got first place. Are these blessings permanent?

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Gregory

they prolly didnt do it right. but yes its permant just once a day use