Epic Perfect World

Epic Ranking

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i already answered that, Reason why we will not have a machine counting kills. But yet a GM.

yea sorry was posted while i made that comment :<

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
we had a epic pk tournement.

Thing is...Makeing 1vs btw everyone and every classes would take ages. And im not sure i would have time for it.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3

awesome idea but only problem is what if some of the top pk'ers on the server arent able to make the event? i mean it solves alot of the issues but creates another 1 xD
Have a sign up, and it's not gonna be like all in one day, maybe a week long event. A class or two every day, that way it can be scheduled and people don't have to be worried :>

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well,

add a simple Kill:Death ratio ranking...

which also shows the name of the person the player had killed, and the faction they are in.  This way, if a certain person decides to get smart and start killing alts and such, the whole server would be aware of it, and hence give zero shits about him/her, hence discouraging alt killing.  (if needed, the GMs can step in and perhaps exclude the person from the pvp ranking in extreme situations)

and maybe reset the rankings every fortnight or perhaps even a month. so as not to be unfair to new players joining the server.

also, another idea perhaps, add a guild pvp ranking aswell, .. which shows the cumulative kills of all the members in each faction.  (again, perhaps show some sort of log of all the players they have killed or something)
i believe this may reduce the tendency of larger factions to ally other factions, so as not to lose potential kills.

..... with everything.. there will always be QQ-ers, and players who bend the rules, or even break them. Find some way to cheat the system. No system is perfect, not ingame nor in rl.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline jard1

well,

add a simple Kill:Death ratio ranking...

which also shows the name of the person the player had killed, and the faction they are in.  This way, if a certain person decides to get smart and start killing alts and such, the whole server would be aware of it, and hence give zero shits about him/her, hence discouraging alt killing.  (if needed, the GMs can step in and perhaps exclude the person from the pvp ranking in extreme situations)

and maybe reset the rankings every fortnight or perhaps even a month. so as not to be unfair to new players joining the server.

also, another idea perhaps, add a guild pvp ranking aswell, .. which shows the cumulative kills of all the members in each faction.  (again, perhaps show some sort of log of all the players they have killed or something)
i believe this may reduce the tendency of larger factions to ally other factions, so as not to lose potential kills.

..... with everything.. there will always be QQ-ers, and players who bend the rules, or even break them. Find some way to cheat the system. No system is perfect, not ingame nor in rl.

+1 to this cheaters will always find a way that just the way it is xD

Offline lukeroyal

When will server be bk up? Just wondering

Offline hawgie

• Beginner
How about a pk bounty hunter system, those who want to participate, sign up, randomly drawn name every day.
You not only kill the name drawn, you have to find them too.
Points are based on how long to find/kill opponent.
It would be difficult to implement, can't guarantee they are online, so maybe a specific location and time to participate.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
server bk up ? i really want to continue playin -_-

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
How about a pk bounty hunter system, those who want to participate, sign up, randomly drawn name every day.
It would be difficult to implement, can't guarantee they are online, so maybe a specific location and time to participate.
:D lol that sounds like it would be a fun event!!  8) I'd feel like a real mercenary lol.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

runescape had a system like that. was never big into pk there so idk how well it worked but they used a specific area of the map and you were randomly assigned a target to kill or be killed by. so maybe make an area where people go kinda like NS but instead u get random targets and points if u win the 1v1's

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
my old fac use to do that first we will get the whole fac to pk and we would head ova to secret passage and jus man-hunt each other it was fun as hell

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
what if we have the event in a PK instance?
squad mode turned off ..
players can only enter once.
you get booted out once you die. the last man standing is the best Pk player of the week-- with a tag above his name.
 LOL EPIC rumble   :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
my old fac use to do that first we will get the whole fac to pk and we would head ova to secret passage and jus man-hunt each other it was fun as hell
Oh that would be a great idea!! Have the NPC in SP and it was done at a certain time of the day. :>

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
any form of those time specific events in relation to rankings (topic at hand)..

would always favour  a particular time-zone friendly players.. so, i don't think an event would be the best way to come up with an epic ranking ....  (however the events you guys are bringing up, does sound fun, i just don't think it's for the topic at hand)...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I'd like to see only lv145-150 kills be included in the calculation (I'd honestly like to push for 150 only!).....
I mean anything under lv145 is just too easy of a kill (with the exception of tidal protection and SOS.....)
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"