Epic Perfect World

Aps question

Offline Cotoha

Wondering, does ashura/lionheart set bonuses apply in this server ? Started farming mats for them, plus ec boxes. And i saw gold mats in exchange in 1k stream city for EC. A bit pricy and i want to know if set bonuses are available before i spend some ec for them. Thanks.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Gregory

yes.. do this..  >:D

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Pwi gears are less than useless her, the will both do you no good. But in answer to your question, yes, armour bonuses do work. You can have 2/5 with one set offering - int and 2/5 of another offering -int too. That's if two sets offer that. I've never checked. You will however be losing a bonus to both attack and defence levels

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The above post is NOT true.  While setbonusses do work in general the setbonus that the lionheart/ashura sets have in PWI has not been added to EPW, they do not give interval.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The above post is NOT true.  While setbonusses do work in general the setbonus that the lionheart/ashura sets have in PWI has not been added to EPW, they do not give interval.

I never said that ashuras and lionheart sets give you interval, i said adding two armours which offer the -int at 2/5 will. therefore my post is in fact true.

Tali

The 99 TT armor no longer gives -int, that was removed.  :-\

But as stated above, you CAN mix armors for APS, but it's not always the best way to get your aps.

Offline Cotoha

The 99 TT armor no longer gives -int, that was removed

1.Does this mean, that stats on ashura/lionheart wrists have been changed ?
2. Or does this mean that wearing 2 ashura armor parts gives no change to aps ?
3. What about crafting TT99 pants and reforging them in nirvana for lvl 100 Shadow ashura greaves ? They have same stats as pwi ?

Tali

1.Does this mean, that stats on ashura/lionheart wrists have been changed ?
2. Or does this mean that wearing 2 ashura armor parts gives no change to aps ?
3. What about crafting TT99 pants and reforging them in nirvana for lvl 100 Shadow ashura greaves ? They have same stats as pwi ?

1. No, the stats are the same I believe
2. 2 ashura armors won't give you more aps, no
3. I believe they were all changed, but they're only g15 (150 gear being g18) and there is no interval on them.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Just a reminder, the 'Guides' section of the forum is not a place to ask questions.

~Moved
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Nevyn

If you want APS just get yourself 2 Genie skills: Relentless courage and Wind Shield. You can actually combo them togeter like this: Relentless courage > Spark > Windshield > Spark> Windshield > Spark after that you will need a slight CD on the genie. With a high Str Genie build Relentless courage will give you 5 aps anyway even on sage sin

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Cotoha

And for that to happen you need 3.33 base aps. Common gears give you 2.86= -0.1 from weapon, -0.1 from wrist, -0.1 from chest, -0.05 from cape, -0.05 from tome and -0.05 from 2 set items. If you choose full set, then you end up 2.86 base aps or 4.0 sparked with demon. I tried combining lvl 145 nirvana and lvl 140 primal? set pieces (puting 2 of each) they both show (2) -0.05 bonus, however it stays in 2.86 total. Combining heavy and light works and gives 3.33 - this way loosing dex. Or you can try and farm shadow ashura pants - no luck for me yet :)
Not sure about chances of double interval appearing on armor/wep. Any facts ?

Offline Nevyn

And for that to happen you need 3.33 base aps.

I dont know if you were refering to me when you said that, ignore me if you wernet, I just want to point out I am 2.86 base but 5 aps with relentless courage.

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Cotoha

Thanks for reply. I was refering to your post above. And you need str based genie right for that dramatical increase in aps ? When you said spark > windshield > spark ... you meant 2nd spark or 3rd ? I am guessing its 2nd.

Offline Nevyn

Thanks for reply. I was refering to your post above. And you need str based genie right for that dramatical increase in aps ? When you said spark > windshield > spark ... you meant 2nd spark or 3rd ? I am guessing its 2nd.

Yeah you do need a higher Str genie build to increase the APS. The Skill works like this: 

Every 4 Str increase your attack rate by 1%
so if you have 100 Str thats 100/4 = 25
25% on top of the % which it already offers (Which i think is about 10% but I would need to double check that)

As for the spark, I meant Demon or Sage sparks i never use 1st and second sparks.

150 Sage Assasin