Epic Perfect World

Assasin class

Offline Wiccan

• <The Explorer>
  • what goes around comes around
Not that i play an assassin anyway but.

Why is it that so many people when recruiting players Deny invitation to assassins? :shocked:

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Because every player and their mother are assassins.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Because there are so many sins on the server that we'd have tons of factions with nothing but sins in it.

It's like PWI in that regard--all of the big TW factions close recruitment to sins or you'd have to have godly gear to get in.

What I don't understand is why GV is only limited to 140+; I have a 124 wizzie that I'm trying to level, but would be nice to see someone running one that's not 140+ for those who don't want to rush to get there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Three reasons.

1) There's a ridiculous amount of sins playing.
2) Many of these sins don't know their class beyond triplespark.
3) The class itself is of very limited use in mass pk/TW compared to other classes.

Offline raykim

I'd agree id see so many recruitments in wc about wed take everyone but sins there closed I'd don't understand isn't a lot of sins in a fact is a good thing     :tiger-1: :tiger-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I'd agree id see so many recruitments in wc about wed take everyone but sins there closed I'd don't understand isn't a lot of sins in a fact is a good thing     :tiger-1: :tiger-37:

Not really, unless the faction is more of a non-TW/non-PK faction.  As someone mentioned above, sins outside of 1v1 pvp situations are at a huge disadvantage--they don't have the usefulness as one that was build for mass PK situations, such as a wizard or BM.

Hence why my sin is for farming purposes and my wiz is for that closeted violent side of mine.

Stay Classy.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Hence why my sin is for farming purposes and my wiz is for that closeted violent side of mine.

I mostly multi-client BHs and TT -- Sin, Barb, Cleric, HA Veno. I put 3 alts to Follow Sin, while she clears to boss. At boss, Sin is handy because she's 'set and forget.' Sin (for PvE) is ungodly easy to play and I think that's the reason they are so popular.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I mostly multi-client BHs and TT -- Sin, Barb, Cleric, HA Veno. I put 3 alts to Follow Sin, while she clears to boss. At boss, Sin is handy because she's 'set and forget.' Sin (for PvE) is ungodly easy to play and I think that's the reason they are so popular.

LOL it is.  I wanted to test out my new weapon, so I went into fc last night.  Pretty sure it would've taken a little longer if I didn't just stealth to the bosses, but was done with the whole thing within an hour.  I didn't even have time to take a piss because the kills were that fast.

But keep in mind you also have the pvp sins that think that it's just as easy in pvp as it is in pve and try and pull that set-it-and-forget-it mode.  Those are the ones that die to bramble.  :P

Stay Classy.

aeon27

Yup, like everyone else has said, A LOT of people have sins and they don't want their factions to be full of them. Variety in classes is good. :P Sins are very, very fun to play in PvE, but not so fun in PvP in my opinion. To each their own. :)

dorothyerika

Another thing is,since there is alot of sins in one faction, people will QQ 24/7 because that one faction is made up of sins. People hate sins because of his/her stealth and crap. But if they play that class for 5-6 months, they wont QQ as much because they could play that same dirty game. I'm not QQing because im a 150 psychic that can mostly kill Sins. But when I 1v1 sins, I ask for no stealth mostly. Tyvm for the questions, I believe it can help alot of people :)♥Olympic♥

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Ah yes, a very wise question, my old friend forgot your name already, it's because all factions only recruit seekers. Why? Because 50%-60% of the seekers on epic don't know what adrenal numbness is.   :rolleyes:

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dorothyerika

Yeah many seekers dont know how to play their class. Sins dont need that much skill. Buff up, say go, stealth, spark, inner-harmony, stun, aps. Thats allllll the sins do against me sometimes they skip out the stealth or spark :P

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Haha well most classes are easy to play, with only needing minimal effort to play -well-.  When i pvp with my seeker I use the art of laziness, works like a charm.

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

dorothyerika

And the art of running. I'm a magic class and i'm required to run but 1/2 the time i'm 1v1ing i'm not D: Let's not get off topic now :)♥Olympic♥

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Most people said it, many sins on the server. In pwi sins are generally the op epic killers, however the player balances here render them average players. People come from pwi thinking they can make a super sin and wipe everyone out but that's simply not the case. That's not to say sins are no good, far from it. Every class is good if you know how to use them. They just don't have the unfair advantage that people came looking for anymore