Epic Perfect World

Using Dual Edge While in Tiger Form

Offline JhinX

• Beginner
This is bannable right?

Offline necroangel

lol how is using a weapon in tiger form bannable ?  :-\ unless he is glitching it?

Offline JhinX

• Beginner
you cant use dual edge in tiger form lol

Offline necroangel

says who dose the game let u do it ? if so then you can ?

Offline necroangel

:shocked:ok game don't let u do it so he did glitch it just like old pwi claw barb bug

so he proble has op atk and 5.0 aps in tiger

Tali

I've seen barbs use dual-edges, they're designed for barbs to use them, however I do believe that those are glitched.

Your first tip off would be if the barb cannot switch back to human form.

Offline retsa1

Shouldnt be banable since anyone can do it >.>

Tali

This. You can simply break the weapon, put it on, switch to your true form and then repair.

Go ahead, but GL wasting an hour breaking a weapon that will glitch you into tiger until you relog.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
This. You can simply break the weapon, put it on, switch to your true form and then repair.

Go ahead, but GL wasting an hour breaking a weapon that will glitch you into tiger until you relog.

thats stupid all u gotta do is reset 5 dex points and it will make fist red enable you to turn into tiger then u just add the 5 dex back in wtf why would u break your weap ? thats stupid if thats what others do lol

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
using any other weapon while in tiger besides poleaxe or dual axes is an exploit.  true form itself tells you what weapons you can use in order to make the transformation.  hence why when all these people use swords or claws while in tiger form they can be banned for it.  no amount of arguing can change the fact your exploiting the system to get an unfair advantage.

Offline necroangel

useing said glitch give u higher APS in tiger along with being super tanky so iff allowed that's all barbs will do run round all day high APS Kitty Mode and if caught should be banned cuz it unbalances the set balance set forth by the staff 

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
I don't think should bannnable, it's a novelty that has little . You still can't  skills so people will just run away. I don't see the advantage of  this. You will become more tanky and the aps is nice but you lose all skills in which you count on to defend yourself  . Maybe  pve it would have some use but not pvp.
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
6.1.  Abusing ingame bugs, also known as 'glitches', to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
only axe allowed use in tiger form no claw or swords ..... we had a old topic about it if its not a glitch and ppls do Exploits gms can ban them.
and btw u sure got this screenshot before he change weap? or he was in tiger all time and use swords?

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Yes, this is bannable.

With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★