Epic Perfect World

do we has vent? or something?

Offline Natalya881

• Beginner
Hi every1, no idea if there is a topic on this already.. but um... do we has a vent? or some sort of way for every1 to talk to each other? please let me know

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
alot of people use skype to talk. im not sure if your asking about your faction or the server in general or what.

Scylla

I believe Slash started one some time ago, but I don't think it was really ever used.
I also heard Agatio was going to make a teamspeak server or something, but may be just a rumor.

Tali

TBH, a public vent for a server like this would never flourish if a bunch of people used it...it would just turn into people mic spamming shit and being retarded.  :-[

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
watch it be drama in world chat all over again lol
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
TBH, a public vent for a server like this would never flourish if a bunch of people used it...it would just turn into people mic spamming shit and being retarded.  :-[
Agreed. =P

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal

Unless properly administered, with a good chain of command, and mods/admins that aren't at the maturity level of 10 year old's were on 24/7. o.o
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline firestorm01

lol slash ur cute hun how would you keep the 10yr old away from the mic  ;D :))

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
lol slash ur cute hun how would you keep the 10yr old away from the mic  ;D :))

don't have to keep em away from the mic, just got to keep them in order. Constant Mod's/Admin's online would do just the trick.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~