Epic Perfect World

Sins

Offline Daichi_

So, In my opinion, sins are op. Before you QQ and rage hard, think about it with an unbiased opinion. A sin can be 4.0 BASE with r8. They get the r8 bonus, the defense, the interval, and they have a tidal that makes them un-lockable, for 60 seconds, with a 90 second cool down, giving a 30 second window to kill them, because in all honesty, they're too hard to kill in tidal without dying. Sins have more control than bm's , blademasters should have more control than them,  with a tidal, a stun, a tele stun, a sleep, a seal, chi regen like crazy, tidal, mad aps. ? If you say sin isn't op, that's because your a sin that's too butt hurt to admit it. Some sins are 5.0 base with high defense, (lol)? This servers balanced, psy got nerfed alot, as well as other classes, but sins still have that mad aps and high defense? Anyways, leave your responses and no raging please  ;)
I think the reason he's relating to BMs is BM is considered a class with a lot of control skills. In order for a BM to hit 3.33, they have to wear squishier armor (light) while a sin can wear r8 recast and hit 4-5.0 with armor that makes them tankier.

How is it that a class with the highest damage output in game is also the class that can't be controlled and has the most manipulation in pvp? When you look in world chat, the only class ever seen asking for 1v1 is sin. I've been on this server a few weeks, but only today have I seen another class ask for 1v1. That's because it's far too OP and that causes all sins to have large egos.

Coming from the Dragon Network servers, where sin is half of aad and 75% of rotfa, I don't want to see that happen here
Arduous

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
So, In my opinion, sins are op. Before you QQ and rage hard, think about it with an unbiased opinion. A sin can be 4.0 BASE with r8. They get the r8 bonus, the defense, the interval, and they have a tidal that makes them un-lockable, for 60 seconds, with a 90 second cool down, giving a 30 second window to kill them, because in all honesty, they're too hard to kill in tidal without dying. Sins have more control than bm's , blademasters should have more control than them,  with a tidal, a stun, a tele stun, a sleep, a seal, chi regen like crazy, tidal, mad aps. ? If you say sin isn't op, that's because your a sin that's too butt hurt to admit it. Some sins are 5.0 base with high defense, (lol)? This servers balanced, psy got nerfed alot, as well as other classes, but sins still have that mad aps and high defense? Anyways, leave your responses and no raging please  ;)

Okay. I agree with all the capabilities you listed above. But its not the character that makes the thing OP. It's the player. Give the nabbiest person a sin and they're gonna fail hard with it. even with all the capabilities. Give a pro player the sin and they're gonna pwn. It all depends on the person playing the sin. Also depends on the person playing the opponent. Not the character. As for high defenses... uh not really. My level 147 wiz has more physical defense than my sin does. Same goes for my mystic. Im sure a cleric would have pretty much the same or a little more. Most mages have more pdef than a sin does. Even when the sin uses both pdef orns. And they've been nerfed a lot too. Not as much as many people would like but they've been nerfed. And sins were never meant to be balanced. They were created, along with psys, to make PWI money. For you to buy r9. They were never meant to be as balanced as any other class. You can always nerf and nerf and nerf some more but there are always gonna be people that argue that a sin is more op than any other class. ijs.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Daichi_

That's funny, because I played my friends sin that has DRAGON La , and I destroyed 3 people then stealthed away, just with 2 spark aps. Explain that? I'm a crappy sin.

Okay. I agree with all the capabilities you listed above. But its not the character that makes the thing OP. It's the player. Give the nabbiest person a sin and they're gonna fail hard with it. even with all the capabilities. Give a pro player the sin and they're gonna pwn. It all depends on the person playing the sin. Also depends on the person playing the opponent. Not the character. As for high defenses... uh not really. My level 147 wiz has more physical defense than my sin does. Same goes for my mystic. Im sure a cleric would have pretty much the same or a little more. Most mages have more pdef than a sin does. Even when the sin uses both pdef orns. And they've been nerfed a lot too. Not as much as many people would like but they've been nerfed. And sins were never meant to be balanced. They were created, along with psys, to make PWI money. For you to buy r9. They were never meant to be as balanced as any other class. You can always nerf and nerf and nerf some more but there are always gonna be people that argue that a sin is more op than any other class. ijs.

I have yet to see a successful sin be successful on any other class. Wizzies and Mystics have more pdef than a sin because they have pdef self buffs lol, and the only nerf done to sins was the removal of GoF which was ridiculous in the first place.
Arduous

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
another who QQ bec cant kill sins, what do u whant? sins to get 1aps...delete theyr tidal chi skills...ow ya now will be ballanced .... stop listening to justin timberlake - cry me a river and learn how to kill a sin...there are manny who knows who dont QQ bec they know how to play theyr class and can kill a sin bec of that...and do u even know how hard is to get 4-5 aps base? and how much costs? jezz

Offline RaveGirl

That's funny, because I played my friends sin that has DRAGON La , and I destroyed 3 people then stealthed away, just with 2 spark aps. Explain that? I'm a crappy sin.

Then the person you were facing was crappy too. and I know they're self buffs doi.. but thats the point. more pdef than a sin. you said high defenses yet a mage has more. LOL
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline RaveGirl

another who QQ bec cant kill sins, what do u whant? sins to get 1aps...delete theyr tidal chi skills...ow ya now will be ballanced .... stop listening to justin timberlake - cry me a river and learn how to kill a sin...there are manny who knows who dont QQ bec they know how to play theyr class and can kill a sin bec of that...and do u even know how hard is to get 4-5 aps base? and how much costs? jezz

+1 very well said
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Sylver

agree with ravegirl ... here most clerics uses HA gears with theyr  buffs...imagine how its to kill that wille they heal

Offline Sylver

the clerics dont need to kill u they only need to heal some1 else will kill u

Offline RaveGirl

Exactly my point Sylver. People need to just get over the fact that sins will always be more op than other classes no matter how much they're nerfed bc that's how they were made and why they were made. get over it. learn to fight and kill them. and as for a successful sin not being able to play any other class? tell that to my sin my mystic my wiz and my cleric. ty

RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Sylver

yah, i agree with that + no class is invincible no matter what skills it has u can allways die....and as no sin can play other class? lol im a sin ...but also played BM 4 years....i also tryed Archer, Barb is easy to play them no prob...made psy to easy lol could play any clas easy, all i need to know is read the skills to see what every1 do isnt that hard

Offline Sylver

as for "insane deff" lol i wish i had that..sins have the crappyest defences LA lower deff from each from psy and maq...so crappy psy deff and maq deff...if u chose psy deff orn u get squishyer vs maq if u get maq orn u get squishyer vs psy so whatever u chose its all down to how u play ure clas

Offline RaveGirl

+1 Sylver.

All you need to know is HOW TO play each class. just bc you're good at one doesn't mean you wont be at another. Know how to play and what each skill does. have good technique and combos and boom you're pro. simple as that
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline RaveGirl

Oh yea. and as for psy's getting nerfed? yes they did along with any other class but what about white voodoo? hmm please clarify that to me? i've seen psy's in r8 reforge with 100+ def lvls. doesn't matter how nerfed you are thats insane defense right there
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb