Epic Perfect World

Dummy dropping ec's

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Yeah because many people care about the "dummy" when it's full action pk going on.. Or do you call yourself a dummy and want people to kill you more?  This make no sense.   OMG OMG 4 FACTIONS PKING AT WEST VS EACH OTHER  STOP IT AND START HELP EACH OTHER TO KILL THE DUMMY!!!!

Did you think at all writing this ?
Wow...
This is after all a suggestion thread.
I think your comment is inappropriate, exaggerated and asserted with malicious intent.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
#1. From an unbiased point of view, this is a rather ridiculous idea. xD
#2. This IS a Suggestions forum, AND anything goes.
#3. No matter how ridiculous and childlike a suggestion may be, flaming isn't allowed on the forums; if continued, topic will be locked.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Not gona happen.

Dummy - is a chi post.

Not a boss. Want to make pk interesting while pking, go TO NS.

As slash said, if any flameing goes on, the topic will be closed.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Tali

Wow, what ever happened to "no, it's not a good idea" instead of publicly shitting yourself in anger over someone's suggestion.

God forums, I love your people.

People are mad.
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 10:48 pm by Tali

Offline Slash

• Legend
Wow, what ever happened to "no, it's not a good idea" instead of publicly shitting yourself in anger over someone's suggestion.

God forums, I love your people.

I do believe WT and myself both asked for the flaming to stop, final warning on the topic.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Tali

I do believe WT and myself both asked for the flaming to stop, final warning on the topic.

Apologies, I try to keep the direction of my comments ambiguous, didn't mean to have it interpreted as flaming.
I'll be less aggressive in my wordings.  ???

Offline Slash

• Legend
Apologies, I try to keep the direction of my comments ambiguous, didn't mean to have it interpreted as flaming.
I'll be less aggressive in my wordings.  ???

I feel you, just keep the aggressiveness to a minimum, especially since others were warned previously on the same thread. :x

Antihero

And then you start yourself. Hypocrite fail.

Ah, I'd be careful. You know you don't have much room to talk and that's why you're here on Epic right now. I'll remind you, and everyone else here, that just because you don't like an idea (or the person suggesting it) doesn't mean you need to throw a fit. This is a suggestion forum and not every idea is... ideal.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Ah, I'd be careful. You know you don't have much room to talk and that's why you're here on Epic right now. I'll remind you, and everyone else here, that just because you don't like an idea (or the person suggesting it) doesn't mean you need to throw a fit. This is a suggestion forum and not every idea is... ideal.

I'm pretty sure that concept has been covered. How about you read a few posts above, where it says not to flame anyone on here anymore.

~TOPIC LOCKED~