Epic Perfect World

Dummy dropping ec's

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Everytime we kill a dummy, it should drop 5 ec or so, that would make pvp more productive, I think and more people would want to do group pk, rather than 1v1'ing all the time.
DISCUSS. xD

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Yeah because many people care about the "dummy" when it's full action pk going on.. Or do you call yourself a dummy and want people to kill you more?  This make no sense.   OMG OMG 4 FACTIONS PKING AT WEST VS EACH OTHER  STOP IT AND START HELP EACH OTHER TO KILL THE DUMMY!!!!

Did you think at all writing this ?

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
If he means players drop E coins on death then people would just bank them >.> only way to stimulate pk is to remove the blue name. until that day never comes just gonna have to make do with what you got lol
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeah because many people care about the "dummy" when it's full action pk going on.. Or do you call yourself a dummy and want people to kill you more?  This make no sense.   OMG OMG 4 FACTIONS PKING AT WEST VS EACH OTHER  STOP IT AND START HELP EACH OTHER TO KILL THE DUMMY!!!!

Did you think at all writing this ?
Yeah, I know you're mad and take every pixel thread you see seriously (I have yet to see why tf you're getting mad over pixels). Fact is, this was just a suggestion, if you don't like it, it shouldn't be implemented. Simple.
You're just getting mad at not the idea, but because of the WRITER.
End note: Shut up and just read it first, the dummy dropping ec also would give those pk'ers, who are still waiting on the other faction to come out of people, would have something to do.
P.S. I don't appreciate you being rude to me on even here. If you don't like the idea, say so, don't make a long paragraph of crap, just flaming my comment from one side.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Looks more like you're pissed now. As you clearly don't get what I did. + Your idea is still fail.
And if you don't like the answers you get, don't make random threads like this. And if you don't like that people answer you with things, Lose your dumb ego and trash talk you've in game when you PK. Then maybe you get more respectful answers. You get what you give. Remember that. If you don't like it, start realize how you talk to others in game.  ;)
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 07:03 am by Daystalk

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Most ridiculous idea ever, the dummy is there for people to gain chi, so now we should be given ec for chi'ing up?

Also what would stop blue names farming the dummy? So much for making pk more viable  :rolleyes:
Forever in love

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Yeah, I know you're mad and take every pixel thread you see seriously (I have yet to see why tf you're getting mad over pixels). Fact is, this was just a suggestion, if you don't like it, it shouldn't be implemented. Simple.
You're just getting mad at not the idea, but because of the WRITER.
End note: Shut up and just read it first, the dummy dropping ec also would give those pk'ers, who are still waiting on the other faction to come out of people, would have something to do.
P.S. I don't appreciate you being rude to me on even here. If you don't like the idea, say so, don't make a long paragraph of crap, just flaming my comment from one side.

I'm sorry, but you lost.

+1 Daystalk
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
First off no need to flame, just shut-up both of you. And as for the idea, its just dumb. I mean seriously, you want west to be taken over by blue names, most people will stop even entering pk mode as dummies can be killed by all (please dont say only make it possible for white names). Ultimately this thread is like the solo-ing thread, somethings are meant to be for something and they should only stand for that.
I cant imagine the QQ over how sins get all drops cause of there high-constant DPS.
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
First off no need to flame, just shut-up both of you. And as for the idea, its just dumb. I mean seriously, you want west to be taken over by blue names, most people will stop even entering pk mode as dummies can be killed by all (please dont say only make it possible for white names). Ultimately this thread is like the solo-ing thread, somethings are meant to be for something and they should only stand for that.
I cant imagine the QQ over how sins get all drops cause of there high-constant DPS.

And then you start yourself. Hypocrite fail.

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
imma just keep quiet, no comment on that last comment

P.S apparently some people have serious issues following instructions
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

dorothyerika

I'm not gonna start a riot but some people have some anger issues and need therapy or something :/ No offence because my best friend goes to therapy <3~ -Off topic- :D

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
lol the dummy has only one purpose...hitting it for chi, if you want EC there are plenty of other places for that. A dummy dropping EC would only make more lag not get more people to pk lol :x
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Shmogon

i pretty much like the idea since 5 ec's is not tht much, BUT people would go blue and farm stakes.... So not bad at the first glance but well ppl would abuse stakes :/

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
I'm not gonna start a riot but some people have some anger issues and need therapy or something :/ No offence because my best friend goes to therapy <3~ -Off topic- :D

+1  ;D

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Anger seems to rule people who never seem to get over their issues in life. It's a game and was only a suggestion.  Just say no, bad idea, and get over it.