Epic Perfect World

PV As a wizzy?

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Tactics at 135+ as a wizzy for pv?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
ive used pulling as many as possible throwing up dragons breath and expelling myself. mobs are dead by the time expel wears off but it can be a long wait on a genie with a low regen rate on energy.  You can always try physical def rings to not be quite as squish as well. your damage may suffer a little but you gain a bit of defense.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What I did was dual client my sin and wizzie (when sin was in my wizzie's pv range), pulled with sin, db with wizzie and things were dead.  If I somehow pulled too many, then I aoe'd them with my sin as well.  If you can't dual client for whatever reason, shout in wc for a puller. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
Make a fail genie and use Mana reg points on it...get expel....get 1 spark...pull bunch of moobs...set DB and that`s all u will lvl in no-time

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Make a fail genie and use Mana reg points on it...get expel....get 1 spark...pull bunch of moobs...set DB and that`s all u will lvl in no-time

xD tbh sounds like a good idea
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline NoobTube

• 'ma mind's so sharp,i fck around and cut my head off'
all i did was kite...hailsotrm and phoenix keep those mobs away..+ those skills are aoe= more mobs=more exp at a time

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
all i did was kite...hailsotrm and phoenix keep those mobs away..+ those skills are aoe= more mobs=more exp at a time
Don't forget mountain press....
I remember those days lol xD
Use to kite the s*** out those mobs....
Also careful when kitting....
Could easily just distance into a rock, get stuck and die.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"