Epic Perfect World

Compliments to Agatio

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
This is my third day on EPW, and I cannot be more emphatic about how happy I am to have found this game world. I love the way everything is organized, so far other players have been friendly and respectful, and the game mechanics are working wonderfully for me.

I've played PWI since 2008 and I must say it was becoming increasingly stale; moreover, the situation was becoming such that I was needing to spend thousands of dollars for r9 gear or find myself relegated to more limited aspects of the game. Also, it seemed the player base was becoming more snotty by the day. Moving to EPW these problems immediately.

Thank you, Agatio (and whoever else is responsible for making this a terrific game world).

S

Tali

Welcome to EPW!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it here, sorry that you had to come while we're having a bout of server disconnects though.  :-[

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
^^ Welcome to EPW
Hope to see you around....

Honestly thought you were going to expand on this downtime the server has been experiencing...
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Server issues happen, it's no big deal for me as I spend nearly 12 hours online every day. A few minutes' down time isn't even a blip on the raidar  ;)

[And, no, I don't have a life. Car wreck has left me pretty much unable to do anything except read, watch TV, and do things on my PC. That's why I'm all the more grateful to have found EPW.]

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
welcome to army

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Welcomeeeeeee  <3 <3

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Server issues happen, it's no big deal for me as I spend nearly 12 hours online every day. A few minutes' down time isn't even a blip on the raidar  ;)

[And, no, I don't have a life. Car wreck has left me pretty much unable to do anything except read, watch TV, and do things on my PC. That's why I'm all the more grateful to have found EPW.]
Car wreck?
I intend to apply to OT-grad school this summer, I'm very much so interested in these sort of things....
Expand, if you're not comfortable with saying it out loud feel free to private message me.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Car wreck?
I intend to apply to OT-grad school this summer, I'm very much so interested in these sort of things....
Expand, if you're not comfortable with saying it out loud feel free to private message me.

Msg sent via PM.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
Welcome
I'm the best kk <3
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Weelcome, If u need an Spank Call Me!! 28/7 Spank Deliverry.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Bwhahahahaha ... I prefer being the spankor, not the spankee  :D