Epic Perfect World

Question for assassins

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
I've played a sin many times but like i see people with so many mixed matched shards around attack shards, dex shards and gods shard @.@ im a noob to sins on this server so before i go to far in levels any advice?

Offline raykim

well id like demon for sins but sage is good the stones wise id add the gold stone to my 150 set and 145 set but thats it usually

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
well id like demon for sins but sage is good the stones wise id add the gold stone to my 150 set and 145 set but thats it usually
lol yea alot of people tell me to go sage but...the demon stuns last longer and with it seeming to be more balanced then other servers i have a feeling that stun time will be nice

Offline Areashi

• Banned
In all honesty, I think going sage is more ''optimal''. But the stun time with demon sins is nice. The tidal is better on sage. In conclusion, theres really no difference. People have different techs on sin anyway.
As for shards, +20 vit is the best here.
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2012, 06:22 am by arashi

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
In all honesty, I think going sage is more ''optimal''. But the stun time with demon sins is nice. The tidal is better on sage. In conclusion, theres really no difference. People have different techs on sin anyway.
+1 o:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
In all honesty, I think going sage is more ''optimal''. But the stun time with demon sins is nice. The tidal is better on sage. In conclusion, there's really no difference. People have different techs on sin anyway.
As for shards, +20 vit is the best here.
idk every one says to go sage since it has "more damage" and your already basically 5.0 well the thing is....i had a 5.0 base assassin over on storm who was sage and i would get rolled by the only demon sin on the server just by their stun time so im some what confused here but i'll find out which one is better in PvP first hand which i don't believe will be for awhile lol

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
lol It kinda depends on all how you play sin, doesn't really matter if it's sage or demon when it comes down to how you play one.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
haha most likely i would agree but i dunno on private servers

Offline Dazbro

haha most likely i would agree but i dunno on private servers

If you are bad and need to 2 spark occult ice players from stealth to kill anything go demon otherwise sage is better. If you cannot kill someone withing your stun lock time you are doing something wrong. Feel free to message me in game if you end up with other questions.

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
If you are bad and need to 2 spark occult ice players from stealth to kill anything go demon otherwise sage is better. If you cannot kill someone withing your stun lock time you are doing something wrong. Feel free to message me in game if you end up with other questions.
i have never sparked in stealth i find it sad and pathetic