Epic Perfect World

Auction house

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I wouldn't mind seeing the auction house become more used.  You cant buy and sell gold there. you cant trade EC there. Cant trade you custom armors there. Can't even trade the custom materials to make items. It's kinda like a part of the game is missing. The only thing notable in the AH is skill books.

I remember when i first started learning pwi's AH it was like a whole world of opportunities opened up for me.

Pros:

might make less catshops which would cut down on afk server usage.
make farming a more universal form of income no matter what your farming.
less people on world chat buying and selling.
lets people compare prices on items at a glance instead of checking 3-4-5-6-7 how ever many catshops to see values.

Cons:

the transaction fee's
coding or what not. time required to actually do it.

anyway wouldnt mind hearnig what others think on the matter :D

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Not a bad idea.. been thinking about it myself.. to have ec's to coins  and coins to ec or ec to gold and so on.. and yeah more random things.. would save lots of time as u say.. running around checking each and ever different price in the catshops people have.. or when u sit and wait forever when trying to sell in WC.

would be a good update to make the auction more useful and pretty much all players would enjoy.

So mr agatio crack your fingers and eat some chocolate and get your brain started with ideas how to do things xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will take a look on what can go into the AH but if im not wrong...AH is hardly encoded into the server :/ im not sure if its possible to change the rules from it.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
we will take a look on what can go into the AH but if im not wrong...AH is hardly encoded into the server :/ im not sure if its possible to change the rules from it.

yeah i know a few things about that as well.. But can always make something cool from scratch xD would take a whiiiiiiiiiiiiile tho lol..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are already working on the AH solution  :-\
for now we are gonna allow some items to be added to AH, for market purpposes  :rolleyes:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
sounds awesome :D

Offline necroangel

if im not wrong would it cut down on the # of vendor shops in west there for reducing some lag?

Offline AOH

• Old Player
if im not wrong would it cut down on the # of vendor shops in west there for reducing some lag?

hard to say that for sure since the auction house does charge a fee depending on how much is being charged for the items sold. some people may still prefer to just use catshops.

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
with or without AH there will still be lots of catshops in west...even if some people like to check AH to buy/sell items most of the people are used with the catshops...

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
YAY!!!! 

AH!!!

:pig-25:                 :tiger-35:
 :tiger-40:                 :monkey-40:
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
with or without AH there will still be lots of catshops in west...even if some people like to check AH to buy/sell items most of the people are used with the catshops...
Agreed. o:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Tali

For now, AH will be where I pick up skill books for 5m each.  ;)

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
I'll be real happy if we can cut down on the afk cat shops, also I loved the AH in the real PWI so it would be useful here also :)
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker