Epic Perfect World

Patch 42

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- level 6 tomes can be now made directly (972 mystical pages and 729 mystical fragments needed)
- mystical pages stack now up to 200
- level 7 tome now needs 10 legendary fragments instead of 3
- legendary fragments from Rebirth are now tradeable
- spawn interval of wave mobs in Rebirth reduced by 25%, exp from quests reduced by 25%
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2012, 08:18 pm by Agatio

Offline Chakka

I have to say. I'm not happy about the xp cut. Rest of it looks good.
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please note that Rebirth will be shorter, so it's not really EXP nerf...

Offline PandaBear

thanks agatio nice work xD

you did kinda nerf it tho because the bosses are 200 level now and take a alot longer to kill them :/... it will take the same amount of time it did as last time if not longer
Last Edit: Mar 10, 2012, 08:54 pm by PandaBear

Offline PandaBear

Yeah, lowering the interval between spawns but raising the level of the bosses sorta defeated the purpose. It now takes just as long as it did the last time, due to bosses, but for 25% less exp and drops. Still decent, but i wouldnt say it didnt nerf the exp, as it really did.

MageTank

yes same amount of time as original unless u have a 5 WR party but WR is already easy leveling.... zzz around a 30-40m EXP deduction as well as 12 pages... only benefit is that mobs at start drops alot of coins but idk if thats a glitch or not tbh shh :o

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Boss strength will stay the same, but exp will be increased to the previous state with the tomorrow's reboot.

Offline PandaBear

Boss strength will stay the same, but exp will be increased to the previous state with the tomorrow's reboot.

thanks that'd be nice

Offline emileq

What about page amount? Will it be changed to previous state?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What about page amount? Will it be changed to previous state?
No o0