Epic Perfect World

the ms epipw contest question

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
do u plan on having somthing similar done for males?

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline PandaBear

do u plan on having somthing similar done for males?

He/She (Zapp) said yea they just doing the girl one first to see how it goes

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
Yes. Thank you panda.

Offline Rhelanna

I think having the players vote on the finals is a bad idea. It wouldn't be fair cuz they'd all vote for their friends and not on who should really be the winner. I've seen it all before.

Offline Chakka

I think having the players vote on the finals is a bad idea. It wouldn't be fair cuz they'd all vote for their friends and not on who should really be the winner. I've seen it all before.

I remember a pole based Mrs. Emprise contest. Mewdos won. And he was playing a WB. The girl who started the contest flipped out and ragequit the server. I was rather funny.
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member

I may reconsider the rules. Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline Wick

• Got Soul ?
^This. But if I run for Ms. Epic..Vote for me.

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
That is why there will be 2 judges that will agree on the winners. Yes we do have friends on this game, but believe it or not I do my events based from fairness. There will be no favoritisim. The people that complete the tasks the best will be the winners. If you THINK that its not fair then don't participate ^^

Offline Nelly

• There are three sides to every argument: your side
Can we add efects to photos?I mean like photoshop it or something  ;)

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
It will depend on what I make the objectives for the contestants.  :-*

Offline PandaBear

so who will be judging these
so here i was thinking that ms would mean only woman contestants.....

Offline Elu

"Objective 2) Screenshot of you alone in some kind of action sequence whether it be in PK or against mobs/bosses. MUST BE wearing "badass/kickass" fashion."

Does this mean we can put several pictures together like in a comic sequence?
-Retired-

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
"Objective 2) Screenshot of you alone in some kind of action sequence whether it be in PK or against mobs/bosses. MUST BE wearing "badass/kickass" fashion."

Does this mean we can put several pictures together like in a comic sequence?

Only 1 screenshot. No editing.

so who will be judging these

Me & AngeLica will be judging the first round. Then all the GMs will be judging the final round.
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2012, 11:24 pm by Zapp

Offline PandaBear

aceys' 2nd SS has 3 ppl in it. i thought it was supposed to be alone?