Epic Perfect World

Trials Reward!

Offline MrPresident

Hello.

have a question about the Trial reward.i did see on forum what you get if you finish it,but whats the amount?

And if anyone done it,how hard is it?How many ppl you need to do trials and if it worth it?

Ty!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
to be honest....its so/so
not perfectly set the drops cuz apparently it doesnt work as any other custom drops we can usually set...
but we are working on releasing some new stuff to be able to farm those materials hehe
as i explained before, we released rank 8 recast too soon and too fast...we had no time to think of ways to farm this materials so we added the epic coins exchange system.
i dunno when we will be able to release this new stuff since they r giving some kind of problems to set but we are into it  :-\

but back to the topic, you need some people to be able to finish the 27 trials...i would say around 40 for the Hard Mode...

Offline MrPresident

Oh,ok.
Thank you for replay.

Guess i better go farm Epic Coins :)

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
btw could u play aground with mobs spawning time on each trials? some trials just take too long even tho mobs easy to clear in this version.
another question : r u be able to add those r8 mats on other bosses. since u mentioned the troublesome of setting the amount of drops on actual trial bosses

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
the problem with trials is like this, even if we set the drops amount for 500% it will always drop the same :/
kinda weird lol
we alrdy increased it to 120% if im not wrong, and ppl still complain :(
we tested and its true, drops r the same...couldn't touch them, thats why we are creating and implementing new ways of farming those materials.
touching their spawn time is also impossible :/ its imbued on the client not files settings :(
sorry

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I see thanks. u did not answer the 2nd question though.  r u be able to implement the mats on other bosses?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
other game bosses yes  :-\
but we won't hehe
we are ading new stuff but you will have to wait to see  >:D

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
the problem with trials is like this, even if we set the drops amount for 500% it will always drop the same :/
kinda weird lol
we alrdy increased it to 120% if im not wrong, and ppl still complain :(
we tested and its true, drops r the same...couldn't touch them, thats why we are creating and implementing new ways of farming those materials.
touching their spawn time is also impossible :/ its imbued on the client not files settings :(
sorry
Could just reduce the amount of mats require to make items. Basically the same thing in the end.
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Cocor3

Well farm ec...we all did the same and buy them:)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well, as far I know, drop from Trials is quite decent, although not many people is doing Trials, because they are very time consuming   :sad:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
People dont know how to do trials that's why they don't do it.
Trials is not that hard to do. Some people even solo trials.
Last time we did 9 trials, we got like 3k+ ec (From trials 1-9)

Offline twiddler1

• Twiddler
we dont even have the trials npc in our base so i dont know if its happened in all bases or if it is just a problem with ours, or just on my end or what. but firt week i was playing epw the npc was there now he has been gone about a week. I am in bitterend faction.
We are all a little crazy, just some more than others .

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Faction trials need to be started by a marshall +
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Content confirmed BIG FAT SMILE!! :normal-1:
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i been working on Faction Trials Guides but....im out of time due to beeing December so only for next year i'll be completing this  :rolleyes: