Epic Perfect World

THIS IS SRSLY BS!!!

Offline Whatever

• Beginner
how do i delete this thread lol
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2012, 01:41 pm by Whatever

Tali

This is a farming server, not a "give you everything" server.

Besides:
Server rates:
Exp x500
Spirit x100
Gold x150

Offline Chire

First of all i came to play in a private server to make it easier and not waste so much time, but hell you have to farm day in and out to get EC to get your freaking gears done or for recast.
NOt ONLY THAT, the main reason for private servers was cause of the boutqiue in pwi. Now you guys are doing a ugly thing giving out JUST 60 silver per 6 hours, which you have to go and vote if you're not buying gold from other players for EC.Seriously i didnt come to a private server to waste hours everyday to achive some crap.

And seriously, forcing people to vote so they can get a small amount of silver every 6 hours, if this all went alot better, you wouldnt be any different then the greedy devs in pwi, u guys are as much greedy and would be greedier if u guys even made more money out of this game.

they are not making ANY money out of this game. If u want EVERYTHING in ONE day go to Vendetta! Im sure u will get bored in 2 days, JS! and 3rd, u can get pretty great stuff if u MOVE your fingers, but Im guessing u r uber lazy to even breathe!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Nevyn

Yeah this thread is stupid. Have you actually played the real PWI? For real? It took me 2 years to farm rank 8 there.  On here it took me less than 2 weeks! and all i did was farm and vote. If you actually knew what you were talking about and compared the two games properly, you would see how much easier this game is. It doesn't take a lot to create a good character on this server, but that doesn't mean you just get one given to you. F****** earn it and stop complaining. You could always go play the real PWI, then you will be bitching about it i promise you.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
please just leave the server if your truely unhappy with how "hard" it is to get your gear. no one is making you stay  i just wasted a minute or two of my life i will never get back reading your garbage .  :rolleyes:

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
U can farm r8 for a character in 2 days so is not hard to get it...u can get EC`s from GV same as u lvl up....u can do BH`s for EC`s and do solo Nirvi sell the cannys/raps and buy EC`s....is easy to farm what u need...your problem is that u have to actualy learn to work again for something u need...and that u need to team up with other people for it (GV)

Offline ecky08

• Beginner
 :))
well everyone is happy besides you
since epic started no one SRSLY complained about getting stuff
agatio is working hard for everyone
u are not forced to donate a single fckng cent
patience is virtue dude
peace
have fun
kthnksbai
"there is no second chance to make the first impression" ..idk