Epic Perfect World

Some Question To Ask.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
Is it because i'm quite far from Europe, that's why i'm lagging? I live in Malaysia. Anyway to solve this?

woot , same as me  :D

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Does Attack Lv affect mobs??

There is an Atk/Def level system for PvE (mobs); it's called Slaying/Warding.
It's prettymuch the atk/def level for mobs, so I doubt Atk Lv affect bosses/mobs/pve.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
There is an Atk/Def level system for PvE (mobs); it's called Slaying/Warding.
It's prettymuch the atk/def level for mobs, so I doubt Atk Lv affect bosses/mobs/pve.

Attack/Defense levels work in both PvP and PvE while Slaying/Warding is PvE only.

Offline Jasonx3

• Anime FTW
I'm not experienced in GV . So i wonder if people would accept me in party.

And i'm kinda worried that if i ask too much on the server people may think different of me..

Btw, im looking for a English speaking guild , with active members , if you could recommend some.
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2012, 06:29 pm by Jasonx3

Sage Sin - 138 JasonXD

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
3. Where is this server hosted? pretty sure its hosted in europe but dont hold me to that.

6. Does Attack Lv affect mobs?? yes attack levels will make you do more damage to mobs as well although i think it runs off a differant forumula from pk.

7. Whats the best way for Sin to level? if you having trouble with pv FC might be a better option for you although pv is faster xp once you learnt to do mob pulls.

8. Can you recommend some skill combination to solo boss? |demon sin| ribstrke 3x spark wolf emblem (tangling mire extreme poison)"genie skills" aps till you get 3 spark again then saprk again and extreme poison.

|sage sin| ribstrike 3x spark inner harmoney subseastrike raving slash and tangling mire at the same time and then (wind shiled) "genie kill"

hope that helps :3

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Server is located in Praia, Cape Verde (Cabo Verde) it's a little island far off the west coast of africa. :tiger-26: :tiger-26: :tiger-26:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Jasonx3

• Anime FTW
3. Where is this server hosted? pretty sure its hosted in europe but dont hold me to that.

6. Does Attack Lv affect mobs?? yes attack levels will make you do more damage to mobs as well although i think it runs off a differant forumula from pk.

7. Whats the best way for Sin to level? if you having trouble with pv FC might be a better option for you although pv is faster xp once you learnt to do mob pulls.

8. Can you recommend some skill combination to solo boss? |demon sin| ribstrke 3x spark wolf emblem (tangling mire extreme poison)"genie skills" aps till you get 3 spark again then saprk again and extreme poison.

|sage sin| ribstrike 3x spark inner harmoney subseastrike raving slash and tangling mire at the same time and then (wind shiled) "genie kill"

hope that helps :3

is there any video i can learn about mob pull...i did tried once end up dead....maybe theres skills that i need to use...
How do you sell stuff to people's vendor. i tried dragging , right click . nothing happens
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2012, 08:41 pm by Jasonx3

Sage Sin - 138 JasonXD

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
is there any video i can learn about mob pull...i did tried once end up dead....maybe theres skills that i need to use...
How do you sell stuff to people's vendor. i tried dragging , right click . nothing happens
U can only sell to somebody who has it posted that there buying, if u cant sell anything to a npc well then you have a client issue.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.

In PV? o u o Did you pull too much? Small pulls without a healer shouldn't leave you flat on the ground. The charm alone (maybe with Blood Paint?) should keep you alive. You'll have to do a few trial and error pulls to see what works for you.

Offline Jasonx3

• Anime FTW
U can only sell to somebody who has it posted that there buying, if u cant sell anything to a npc well then you have a client issue.
Well im wondering why is the Items Offered Box is a little brighter than the other box. does it mean i cant place stuff in it?

Sage Sin - 138 JasonXD

Tali

Well im wondering why is the Items Offered Box is a little brighter than the other box. does it mean i cant place stuff in it?

To sell items to other players, drag your item onto theirs. Once you've selected how many you want to sell, the item will appear in that bright box to finalize the transaction.  :smiley:

Offline Jasonx3

• Anime FTW
To sell items to other players, drag your item onto theirs. Once you've selected how many you want to sell, the item will appear in that bright box to finalize the transaction.  :smiley:
Oh thx for the info..

Sage Sin - 138 JasonXD

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
7. Whats the best way for Sin to level? I'm lv133 , i always took a long time to solo PV.

Well till you"re 145+,people wont accept you for GV(goddess valley)...else on a lower level friends would.
or

just run PV in Duo with a seeker and a Training Eso...thats the best way which is even faster than GV. ;) ;)

Offline Jasonx3

• Anime FTW
Well till you"re 145+,people wont accept you for GV(goddess valley)...else on a lower level friends would.
or

just run PV in Duo with a seeker and a Training Eso...thats the best way which is even faster than GV. ;) ;)

Well..i'm not quite good in making friends...my buddy list is still empty... been solo-ing since i started LOL...

Sage Sin - 138 JasonXD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Hi there, I'm new to Perfect World, this my first server actually ,didn't play the original server.

Question :
3. Where is this server hosted? I lagging since i started , around 580~ 900 ms...

6. Does Attack Lv affect mobs??

7. Whats the best way for Sin to level? I'm lv133 , i always took a long time to solo PV.

8. Can you recommend some skill combination to solo boss?

That's all my question for now. Still exploring the game.
Thank You for taking your time reading my question

3. Try logging through one of the other servers on the list, youshould 3 atm;

6. It does but i must warn you we do NOT have attack level stones here. Only attack level you can get are from Runes or gears addons or bonus by set.

7. i would say GV, cuz you will be able to farm things you need aswell, epic coins, coins, materials for tomes, etc...also exp is good :)

8. solo boss on PV? the best in PV is the monsters, boss only gives drops. exp you should focus on the monsters.