Epic Perfect World

Signature give away, in light of Cier leaving.....

Offline Nevyn

As you may or may not be aware Cier left recently but before she did she was holding a little competition on forum signatures. By the time I completed my entries for her she had already left, leaving me with signatures  without a home :( So I've decided to create this little thread to essentially give them to someone else. I was playing with 4 different ones so I hope someone can use them. The signatures are free, the only terms are I will only give one away per person and I will change the text only to whatever you want it to say. The first person to state they want one in a forum post will get the signature. Please state which signature you would like as below and give me details on what you want the text to say (I can add or remove text if necessary)

Signature 1 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Signature 2 REMOVED DUE TO SOURCED MATERIAL APPARENTLY BEEN SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT

Signature 3

Signature 4 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Last Edit: Dec 02, 2012, 10:47 am by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I like the last 1 ;o
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Can I get the very first one you posted(red&black w/ no fox pls) with just FrostTouch written in? Wow they all look great, thank you so much for doing this  ^-^
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012, 09:03 pm by Beanz

Offline Nevyn

I like the last 1 ;o

Do you want it?

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nevyn

Can I get the very first one you posted(red&black w/ no fox pls) with just FrostTouch written in? Wow they all look great, thank you so much for doing this  ^-^

You're welcome. Unfortunately that text will not allow me to use capitals and lower case, its all capitals. I hope this is sufficient ^^

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
No problem, it looks great thanks again  ;)

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Anyone know why cier leave?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline torie

Could I have the third Signature? It's so cuteeee that fox <3
With Torie written on it please :) But if you could use a font that has not so many hearts that would be great :D

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Ehhm one little question. Where did you find the fox picture in Sig 2 and 4? The art belongs to a friend of mine and I'm not quite sure if you went and asked for permission to use it.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Number 4 is the cutest of the bunch. Good job on all of them. I would never be able to do something like that :sad:

LeakyKitty

I want number 4 :o! If its not taken ,no fox ,no epic pw text ofc and just my name '' Tragic ''

Offline Nevyn

Number 4 is the cutest of the bunch. Good job on all of them. I would never be able to do something like that :sad:

Image 2 and 4 are exactly the same image and it came from an image rendering website. Which one it is I cant say for sure. As far as im aware It has no copyright to it, I'm also not selling it and I do not claim to own it.

Thanks

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nevyn

I want number 4 :o! If its not taken ,no fox ,no epic pw text ofc and just my name '' Tragic ''

had to do a little re-adjustment hope its ok

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
... The image has copyright on it.
http://drakkenfan.deviantart.com/gallery/24833157#/d21so0t
That's the original artist.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Do you think you could make me one?