Epic Perfect World

Patcher question

Hi everyone!  ^-^

I've just finished downloading the game and when i open the patcher it says: "preparing to update" but nothing happens.
What i should do?
How much time it takes to update the game?

here a screenshot:
... I always ask myself... Why? ...

Tali

Make sure you're running as administrator, and try checking the patch server you're connected to. Although I would also suggest just downloading a manual patch, just to make sure it's not connection problems, to save yourself some time.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The game is updating if you see the second bar is moving (below Preparing to update)
Try adding patcher / launcher and elementclient files to your AVG Exception list, it can be it.
Make sure you're running as administrator, although I would also suggest just downloading a manual patch, just to make sure it's not connection problems, to save yourself some time.

Hi! thanks you for answering!
Can i update from version 41 to version 46 with taht patch: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3160.0 ???

bye!

... I always ask myself... Why? ...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You can't.. try adding these files as exceptions, restart and restart patcher... alternately Verify files

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just a suggestion...if u are paying for AVG just switch to another one...AVG blocks a lot of .exe  :sad: