Epic Perfect World

Lack of patience...... you ppl are annoying me

Tali

I actually did put it down and went to the store and I feel tons better. =P
Doesn't make up for the lack of stupidity I seem to run into.

You'll run into idiots wherever you go, it's inevitable.

Unless I read that as a typo, and there's a lack of stupidity going around.

Offline NightStorms

You'll run into idiots wherever you go, it's inevitable.

Unless I read that as a typo, and there's a lack of stupidity going around.

Hell idk if I even wrote that right, but an idiot or 10 isn't going to keep me down. =P

Tali

Hell idk if I even wrote that right, but an idiot or 10 isn't going to keep me down. =P

They boost my ego, personally.  ;)

Offline Slashyy

just a tip when this server goes down i usualy go and check up with friends on normal pwi >.<

Tali

just a tip when this server goes down i usualy go and check up with friends on normal pwi >.<

Not everyone has PWI installed still.  :-[

Offline potsmoker89

• No one Takes my Cookies
pwi sux >.> tooked meh 5 monts to hit max lvl >:(

Tali

I only 'gooned my way to 103, then kind of quit.

Offline pronoob

too much pot maybe? :smiley: ^-^ :D :))

nah jus kiddin u can never have too much pot :pig-47: :pig-50:

Offline NightStorms

Most of my PWI friends have quit :\ It's not as fun as it used to be.
my pwi  was
lvl 105  sin sage
lvl 103  veno demon
lvl 104  cleric demon
lvl 105  barb demon
lvl 104 barb sage
 lvl 104 archer sage
lvl 104 wiz demon
lvl 100 psy
lvl 99 blademaster sage

SmextGirl- Mystic 145
Sometimes games make me mad too.
So I put them down and walk away and I feel better.

I would never shoot my computer D:
Arduous

Robbert

I'm not QQing about it i'm QQing about the downtime QQing. Let me bitch ok? You guys get to damn it i'm going to as well.
Fak sir I agree with you this sv es shyt I mad fak this.

Tali

Fak sir I agree with you this sv es shyt I mad fak this.

Smoke more, chill out.  :monkey-35:

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
#1 this is a private server, EXPECT for things to go wrong when you least expect them, it has been said many times by Tali and WatchTower both that this server makes NO INCOME. There will be times when it is not stable but if you're a valued player you'll stay with the server and POST POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the GM's not stupid rude negative feedbacks you really think that's gonna keep them going and working on this server??!?! NO stop ruining it for the rest of us that actually care.

#2 PATIENCE is a virtue. Stop nagging at the GM's and Agatio don't you think they're working on this asap to get the server back up? You people clearly have no idea what it's like to run a server. Go run one of your own then come whine and bitch and complain about it until then keep your words to yourself and WAIT. You've waited your whole life for things but you can't wait for a PRIVATE server to come back? Go read a book or something maybe you'll learn a few things.

#3 you people and your patience problems are making me become a real bitch. LOL stop saying it ruins the servers rep, if you leave fine there's several that will stay and ummm servers rep? Last I looked they were #1 and have been for quite a bit now, I think you need your eyes checked.

Flame all you want I don't care I have a life but you people that nag and bitch and complain all day because a PRIVATE server is down need to go find another hobby.

I haven't seen one complaint or arrogant remark on the forums about the server being down. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked. o:
I've only seen individuals looking for help with the issues and trying to get updated on the situation. That's not complaining. That's trying to get involved. ._.

I'm not meaning to sound rude, but you seem to be erecting a conflict that never existed.  :tiger-16:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Last Edit: Nov 24, 2012, 06:34 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru